Deutsche Bank Off Campus Freshers Recruitment Details:
Deutsche Bank AG, sometimes referred to simply as Deutsche, is a German multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany, and dual-listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange and the New York Stock Exchange.
Company Name: Deutsche Bank
Job Profile: Intern
Work Location:- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Salary: Not Disclosed
Job ID: R0238329
The Negotiator drafts, reviews and negotiates trading and other relevant documentation, performs due diligence and provides advice in respect of that documentation. The Negotiator will be assigned negotiations that meet their skill set, have readily available templates and fallbacks, and will actively work with their manager/s to make sure they are complying with the bank’s policies and procedures for those negotiations. In the course of the negotiations, the Negotiator will be the primary contact with the counterparty and the relevant Legal Counsel and will liaise with the business and support functions (e.g. Risk, Finance) and other infrastructure functions to make sure that the documentation executed with the counterparty meets the requirements of internal policies, procedures and regulations, as applicable, and that approvals are sought for any deviations from the bank’s policies and procedures. The Negotiator will perform recordkeeping responsibilities related to such negotiations and documentation or confirm the accuracy of those recordkeeping requirements. In the performance of their role, the Negotiator will exercise limited discretion in drafting and negotiating and will rely on the use of the bank’s standard templates, fallbacks and guides.
- Drafting and negotiating various trading agreements such as ISDA Master Agreements, Credit Support documents, Foreign Exchange Prime Brokerage Agreements, Master Counterparty Agreements, Give-up agreements, Intermediation agreements, Switch Agreements and and all other relevant documentation and subsequent amendments.
- Drafting and negotiating documents like EMIR bilateral agreements, Research Services Agreement, Non-disclosure agreements, and various types of reporting agreements.
- Liaising and coordinating with various internal departments of the Bank as necessary.
- Reviewing constitutional documents and ensuring that all requisite corporate consents and approvals are in place prior to finalization of agreements and subsequent trading.
- Building a strong relationship with the client, understanding their needs and business operations and working very closely with clients to improve their satisfaction.
Understanding business and regulatory requirements and ensuring functions are being performed in compliance with those requirements
- Having experience of financial products or commercial contracts drafting and negotiations.
(Previous derivatives or general corporate legal experience gained in a law firm or in-house will be an advantage.)
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent legal drafting ability and eye for detail.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem solving and / or analytical skills with solution based approach
- Ability to forge strong relationship with internal departments.
- Ability to read complex legal documents with confidence, ease and understanding.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an excellent team player.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply