Deutsche Bank Off Campus Details:
Deutsche Bank AG, sometimes referred to simply as Deutsche, is a German multinational investment bank and financial services company headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany, and dual-listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange and the New York Stock Exchange.
Official Website: www.db.com
Job Profile: Engineer Java Developer
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience Required: Freshers
Role : 3 months internship
Resume your Résumé is our exclusive returners program in India tailored to support individuals on a career break in their journey back to the corporate world. We’re looking for talented professionals for various roles across our divisions, who have taken a career break of 18 months or more. We value the full breadth of our employees’ experiences – whether it is professional background and qualifications, or time spent doing the things that are most important to you. We want you to be the best you can be and make the most out of your next career step. That’s why we’ll support your return every step of the way – and you’ll have all you need to capitalize on your true potential and past experiences
The Engineer designs and develops application code, implements technical solutions, and configures applications in different environments in response to business problems. To meet the requirements of the business, the Engineer actively participates in the design and architecture of the application or its components, investigates and proposes appropriate technologies to be used, promotes re-usability of existing components and contributes to the creation of frameworks. Assists more junior members of the team and controls their work where applicable.
What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits our full time employees are offered:
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under child care assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your key responsibilities
Deep knowledge and hands-on experience with the following preferred technologies or, minimally, direct equivalents;
- Hands-on software development
- Should be able to contribute towards good software design
- Thorough testing of developed software
- Participate in daily stand-up meetings
- Articulate issues and risks to management in timely manner
- Train other team members to bring them up to speed
- Analyse software defects and fix them in timely manner
- Work closely with Functional Analysis and Quality Assurance teams
Must have skills:
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in Java 8 and Enterprise Java
- Strong technical knowledge and hands on experience in Java frameworks – Spring
- Batch, Sprint Boot, and Hibernate.
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in Database – Oracle, Mongo DB, Elastic search etc
- Should have sound knowledge in Build tools – maven(preferably),gradle.
- Should have sound knowledge in web server like tomcat (preferably), weblogic.
- Should have sound knowledge in revision control system – Git (preferably), Svn
- Should have sound knowledge in Unit testing framework – Junit (preferably), Mockito
Nice to have Skills:
- Some exposure to UI Frameworks like Angular, React.
- Some exposure on ibatis ORM framework.
- Some exposure in Unix and Red Hat Linux
- Full Stack Development experience
- Knowledge of Spring Cloud dataflow
- Understanding of BDD frameworks.
Apply Before the link Expires for Deutsche Bank Off Campus.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Deutsche Bank Off Campus