Deutsche Post Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Details:
Deutsche Post DHL Group employs half a million people in 220 countries and territories. For this, it also needs exemplary support and comprehensive expertise. Finance Operations provides our DPDHL Group divisions with the full range of operational financial services (including – OTC, PTP, RTR). Our goal is to be the best and most cost-effective provider of all financial services for our Group companies, so that the Group can fully concentrate on its core business as a logistics service provider.
Our team of 650 employees provides high quality service and efficient solutions that improve global financial processes. With a strong focus on process optimization and digitalization, we have created a dynamic and efficient working environment that is shaping the digital future of the Group.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc
Batch Eligible: Any Batch
Experience Required: Freshers
Work Location: Chennai
Your responsibilities and challenges:
The Finance Operations – BPO team is responsible for three areas.
- Strategic finance projects for and with all DPDHL divisions
- Classic process optimization projects for the Finance Operations division
Responsibilities as Automation Designer – RPA (UiPath)
Depending on your experience you will:
- Provide support for RPA processes in collaboration with the German team, including development, testing, and implementation of digital process automation solutions at the Shared Service Center, while ensuring continuous improvement and customer satisfaction.
- You provide sustainable, state-of-the-art solutions that can be scaled, maintained, and ideally continuously improved to support RPA processes.
- Own responsibility for maintaining, improving, and defining support solutions for new and existing process automations.
- Implementation using our RPA tool of choice, UiPath, in conjunction with other technologies such as Bizagi (BPM), Abbyy (OCR), or Cognesys (NLP).
- Design and identification of manual and automated support measures for our new and existing automation solutions in collaboration with our process analysts, automation architects, and project managers.
- Working in an agile project setup with product backlogs and user stories.
- Regular exchange with other Digitalization and Business Process Optimization colleagues to promote and implement harmonization, standardization, and best practices.
In addition, you will advise and support our accounting departments – focusing on the automation designers – on process optimization, IT systems, and digitalization options for the current support setup, and contribute your expertise to the strategic further development of the finance area with regard to profitability, efficiency, and quality of the currently existing automation landscape.
- Bachelor (B.Tech/B.E/B.Sc) or Master degree in Computer Science, IT or similar discipline.
- Professional experience already in digitization or IT-related projects.
- Strong experience in UiPath (preferably certified as Advanced RPA Developer).
- Fluent and very good English skills (written and spoken) (C1).
- German language skills are a plus.
- Knowledge in data analysis, dashboard generation and query generation (Splunk, Power BI, …).
- Knowledge in Low-Code app development, process automation (Power Platform, Appian, …).
- Knowledge in Business Process Modelling (Bizagi).
- Knowledge in Finance Accounting Environment (ideally SAP).
- Knowledge in process analysis and optimization (Six Sigma, Lean, …).
- Knowledge of service management/support/operations (monitoring, ticketing tools, escalation processes…).
- Technical understanding: Understanding of IT systems.
- Problem-solving skills: ability to identify and solve problems.
- Analytical Skills: Data analysis and interpretation skills.
- Teamwork skills: ability to work collaboratively and international as part of a team.
- Flexibility: ability to adapt to changing requirements.
We offer motivated, creative minds the best opportunities for development in a fast-growing industry. In addition to offers for personal and professional development, you will benefit from collegial mentoring, individual room for development, and creative and innovative project work. You will work in a motivated and success-oriented team and can actively shape the digital transformation. Attractive compensation and benefits top off your commitment.
Apply Before the link Expires for Deutsche Post Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring.