Dhitva Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Details:
About the job
Dhitva is an early stage startup working in the space of Ed-tech. We at Dhitva want to bring in the latest technology to Kindle imagination. Dhitva embarks on new age technology like AR, VR and mixed reality to simplify the concepts and make learning fun, engaging and interesting.VR can assist in transforming students from passive spectators to active participants in the learning process. Students may go risk-free to the distant reaches of the planet or to “impossible” regions like the subatomic world to experiment with physics. Virtual reality may also be used to channel a student’s energy, passion, and curiosity into new ways of learning. Come join our team and be a part of the education revolution with VR.
Job Profile: AR/VR Developer – Intern
Company Name: Dhitva
Work Location: India Remote
Experience Required: Freshers
About The Job Role:
Dhitva is looking for young, talented and self-driven people to join our team. We are seeking to hire AR/VR Unity Developer interns.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Basic understanding of Unity Game Development Engine and C# Scripting.
- Solid programming experience using java, Kotlin and /or C/C, Objective -C, Swift etc.
- Good understanding of App Lighting, 3d Math, Rendering material, texture, lighting and animation within Unity and Sound design.
- Understanding of game optimization (memory usage, frame rates, etc.)
- Highly Creative individual with a passion for building next -gen VR experience.
- Experience developing on Oculus or HoloLens preferred.
- Experience integrating Apps with cloud-based systems using REST or other protocols preferred.
- Conversion to full time based on performance
- On ground exposure
- Mentorship from experienced professionals
Apply Before the link Expires for Dhitva Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring.