Dover Freshers Recruitment 2023 Details:
Dover is a diversified global manufacturer with annual revenue of over $7 billion. We deliver innovative equipment and components, specialty systems, consumable supplies, software and digital solutions, and support services through five operating segments: Engineered Products, Fueling Solutions, Imaging & Identification, Pumps & Process Solutions and Refrigeration & Food Equipment. Dover combines global scale with operational agility to lead the markets we serve. Recognized for our entrepreneurial approach for over 60 years, our team of approximately 24,000 employees takes an ownership mindset, collaborating with customers to redefine what’s possible. Headquartered in Downers Grove, Illinois, Dover trades on the New York Stock Exchange under “DOV.” Additional information is available at dovercorporation.com.
Official Website: www.dovercorporation.com
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Experience: Entry Level
Salary: Best In Industry
Work Type: Hybrid
Job Location: Bangalore
Key Skills Required for Software Engineer:
- Well-versed with multiple programming languages Hands on experience on python.
- Hands on Experience with SQL Database (Queries and scripting)
- Must have Experience working with front-end and back-end systems.
- Exposure to UI/UX Design – Mobile/Desktop App Development using python GUI libraries (Tkinter, Kivy)
- Good to have understanding of how sensors work and how to integrate them with the system infrastructure.
- API Automation and Testing (RESTful API) – Good to have.
- Cloud Computing – Microsoft Azure Services (Good to have knowledge in other cloud platforms like AWS, Google Cloud etc)
- Good to have exposure to Power BI Report & Dashboard
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Work and collaborate well with others.
- Writing effective, scalable code.
- Developing back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrating user-facing elements into applications.
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Assess and prioritize feature requests
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solution
- Researching, creating, testing & documenting programs
- Designing, coding, and testing features of existing and new systems
- Providing solutions to issues related to the connection of networks & platforms.
- Developing software that monitors and executes processes.
- Designing platform solutions that are cloud compatible and work with IoT applications.
- Developing software that allows IoT devices to function and connect with other devices.
Apply Before the Link Expires for Dover Freshers Recruitment 2023