DuPont Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Details:
At DuPont, we are working on things that matter, whether it’s providing clean water to more than a billion people on the planet, producing materials that are essential in everyday technology devices from smartphones to electric vehicles, or protecting workers around the world.
If you would like to be a part of a premier multi-industrial company that is delivering sustainable solutions that bring real purpose and value, of a company with a collaborative spirit because it believes that we work best when we work together as a team and values the diversity of thought, then DuPont is the company for you!
Company Name: DuPont
Job Profile: Procurement Trainee
Work Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Category: Supply Chain & Global ProcurementJob
Job ID: 234009W
WHY JOIN US?
Our purpose is to empower the world with essential innovations to thrive. We work on things that matter!
Have the Opportunity to chart your own course, challenge yourself, and acquire new capabilities to build a rewarding and fulfilling career. We reward employees with competitive pay and incentives to recognize skills, competencies, and contributions to business results.
Get to Experience a collaborative environment where teamwork is celebrated with flexibility that enhances balance and an inclusive atmosphere that is welcoming to all!
Get to know our Purpose and make it yours by bringing innovations to market that improve the world, share a commitment to sustainability that makes our planet better and give back to communities in which we work and live.
The candidate will join the Global Sourcing & Logistics Service Center organization and will be responsible for processing Sourcing & Procurement requests for a certain commodity / commodities across various regions.
The role includes providing Sourcing & Procurement support to the buyers & businesses across the regions. The role will be performed within the frame of DuPont’s Core values.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains purchasing systems, ensuring they reflect current pricing and contract terms.
- Resolves exception notices and other invoicing disputes.
- Resolves basic supply problems and escalates as appropriate.
- Places spot orders.
- May prepare draft purchase contracts from established formats.
- Administration and reporting as necessary (from DuPont systems and external sources).
- Liaise with regional and global buying teams, providing information & analytical support in alignment with their goals on portfolio management and savings.
- B.Com / BBA Graduates with passing year 2023 and 2022.
- Interest & Good Awareness in Procurement and Supply Chain in BPO/ITES Industry is preferred
- Good Awareness of PR to PO process is preferred
- Teamwork/collaboration: Resourceful team player who excels at building trusting relationships with customers and colleagues. Capable of working with others to achieve results.
- Communication: Good proven communication skills, able to listen, write, and speak effectively.
- Analysis and judgment: Analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining simple work processes.
- Should be willing to work in Night Shift Timings (6.30 PM to 3.30 AM). (Please note: Company transport facility will be provided)
- Commitment to the DuPont Core Values: Safety & Health, Environmental Stewardship, Respect for People and Highest Ethical Behavior.
- Excellent Oral & Written Communication Skills
- Good Interpersonal Skills.
- Good Analytics Skills
- Should have ability to do multitasking
- Good working knowledge in MS Office applications
- As a key connect between clients, suppliers and buyers, candidates must exhibit a high degree of professionalism and tact.
- Self-driven, results oriented with positive attitude towards changes and new challenges.
Apply Before the link Expires for DuPont Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring.