DXC Off Campus Drive 2023 | Freshers | Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Bangalore
DXC Technology is an American multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Ashburn, Virginia.
Official Website: www.dxc.technology
Job Profile: Associate Professional System Engineer
Work Location: Bangalore
Salary: Not Disclosed
Experience Required: Freshers (Entry level)
- Essential Job Functions Performs systems modelling, simulation and analysis to provide appropriate software solutions to meet client business needs with a high level of guidance/supervision
- Provides input for documentation and assists in documentation of new or existing programs to ensure information accessibility, as required. Participates in designing, developing, troubleshooting and analysing software programs that operate with hardware systems.
- Assists in customizing purchased applications and assists in maintaining program libraries and manuals based on research and customer needs.
- Provides feedback and reports to management on the status and availability of software and hardware to ensure proper functioning.
- Works under moderate guidance with senior team members to provide hands-on first-level support to customers.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred Entry level u2013 performs routine assignments
- Has conceptual knowledge of theories, practices and procedures in software engineering or operating systems programming acquired through a college or university degree or equivalent work experience
- Basic analytical and problem-solving skills for the design, creation and testing of software
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Communication skills to interact with team members and support personnel
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Work Environment Office environment.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply