Dynata Freshers Recruitment Details:
About Company: Dynata is one of the world’s leading single providers of first-party data contributed by people who opt-in to member-based panels that the company manages and maintains. With a reach that encompasses 60+ million people globally and an extensive library of individual profile attributes collected through surveys, Dynata is the cornerstone for precise, trustworthy quality data. The company has built innovative data services and solutions around this core asset to bring the voice of the individual to the entire marketing spectrum, from market research to marketing and advertising. Dynata serves nearly 6,000 market research agencies, media and advertising agencies, consulting & investment firms and healthcare and corporate customers in the Americas, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
Company Name: Dynata
Job Profile: Survey Programmer-Trainee
Work Location: Hyderabad
Experience Required: Freshers
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Welcoming fresh software graduates (< 2 years from date of graduation)
- Urgent. FRESHERS Welcome!
- Dynata provides the tools and training needed to ensure success for each individual. We look for people who want to have their career goals stretched – people who love a challenge and have a real hunger to keep learning. You will get excellent training on program online surveys.
- Education with IT background (Bachelor or PG in CS/ IT/ Allied streams)
- Programming knowledge of Python
- Good verbal and written communication
- Comfortable working in North American Hours (Night Shift).
Training period deliverables:
- Successfully complete the Dynata global onboarding program.
- Successfully attend, practice and demonstrate learning gained via soft skills programs to build job/client management specific competencies.
- Learn and grasp the scripting content being taught during the class-room sessions.
- Get aligned with client level teams to get onboarded on client specific standards and libraries
- Shadow live projects and practice scripting on live projects under mentorship.
- Successfully clear the assessment at both class-room as well as on the job training.
Post-training period deliverables:
- Successful candidates shall be offered full-time career opportunities with Dynata with a meaningful combination of skill enhancement and benefits.
- Opportunity to join a very successful company within a growing industry
- An open and supportive culture
- Competitive salary package
- Professional development and career advancement
- A fun, vibrant and challenging work environment
Apply Before the link Expires for Dynata Freshers Recruitment