Eaton Freshers Recruitment 2023 Hiring Details:
Eaton’s mission is to improve the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. We provide sustainable solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power – more safely, more efficiently and more reliably. Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential-and where you can help us reach ours. Eaton’s 2020 revenues were $17.9 billion, and we sell products to customers in more than 175 countries. We have approximately 85,000 employees.
Official Website: www.eaton.in
Job Profile: Associate Engineer – Embedded
Experience Required: Freshers (0 – 2 Years)
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Pune
- Eaton India Innovation Center has an opening for a Associate Engineer – Embedded Developer.
- The Embedded Engineer will be involved in contributing to design & development of Energy Automation solutions based embedded systems which cater multiple product lines – Metering, Monitoring & Controls, Substation systems, Smart Grid artifacts & Various Tools for diagnostic & testing.
- As a member of a creative, motivated, and talented team, we need our engineer to be versatile and passionate to tackle new problems as we continue to push technology forward. If you get excited about building new things & modernizing existing things and aren’t daunted by the challenge of building something from scratch, then our team might be your next career step.
- You will be responsible for contributing technologies which can change the economics of our embedded software. You will design software systems, generate IP, and work closely with the team to assess business impact and constraints. You must be proficient with current software development technology, tools and practices, and should have primary-level capabilities in C++.
- Contribute to the software development efforts by contributing to the architecture, design, and implementation of world class, high-robustness, embedded software platforms.
- Evaluate business requirements to determine potential solutions.
- Work directly with stakeholders, engineering, and test to create high quality products that solve customer problems.
- Propose and provide innovative, competitive technical solutions which can make significant business impact and provide value to stakeholders.
- Provide work estimates and conduct design, implementation, and code reviews.
- Develop and execute plans for incremental and interactive project delivery.
- Work with test team to ensure adequate and appropriate test case coverage investigate and fix bugs
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Required: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Software Development/Electronics
- Desired: Master’s degree in Computer Science/Software Development/Electronics.
- 0-2 years experience in the software industry, with a proven track record of shipping high quality products.
- 0-2 years experience developing embedded systems involving Multi-threading / thread syncs. Etc.
- Good skills in C programming, intermediate level OOPS concept, Data structure.
- Experience with GNU tool Chain (RTOS)
- Experience with Eclipse Linux Tools (Linux)
- IPC Understanding (Shared Memory, Message Queue, Sockets, Pipes & Synchronization mechanisms)
- Good Linux Understanding – Kernel, Driver, MMU, Linux Operating System
- Low-level device knowledge (Sensors, Memory, Common MCU peripherals)
- Basic protocol knowledge (TCP/UDP, SPI, I2C, RS232, MODBUS, MQTT)
- Basic knowledge Electrical & Electronics engineering
- Application (ARM Core) & System level programming understanding
- Basic knowledge Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Experience in working Open-Source software
- Knowledge on IOT & IIOT environment
- Know how vulnerability, threat impacts and products
- Knowledge on SSL/TLS (Crypto Mechanism)
- Good Debugging skills, solution-oriented approach
- Basic knowledge on Python & Scripting.
- UML usage for HLD & LLD
- Knowledge of full life cycle software development including requirements, design, development & testing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, Problem solving skills, Working in ambiguity, process management.
Apply Before the link Expires for Eaton Freshers Recruitment 2023 Hiring.