Eaton Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
Eaton is an intelligent power management company dedicated to improving the quality of life and protecting the environment for people everywhere. We are guided by our commitment to do business right, to operate sustainably and to help our customers manage power ─ today and well into the future. By capitalizing on the global growth trends of electrification and digitalization, we’re accelerating the planet’s transition to renewable energy, helping to solve the world’s most urgent power management challenges, and doing what’s best for our stakeholders and all of society. Founded in 1911, Eaton is marking its 100th anniversary of being listed on the New York Stock Exchange. We reported revenues of $20.8 billion in 2022 and serve customers in more than 170 countries.
Company Name: Eaton
Official Website: www.eaton.in
Job Profile: Intern – Cyber Security
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Location: Pune
Desired Candidate Profile:
- BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA
- 0 – 2 years of progressive experience in software industry developing, designing, and deploying technology solutions shipping high-quality products
- 0-2 yrs of experience on C# and .Net
- Proficient with Java or C# and .Net Technologies and associated IDE’s (Visual Studio, Eclipse, IntelliJ, etc.)
- Understanding of Databases and concepts (relational and non-relational like sqlserver, cosmos, mongodb etc.)
- Understanding of software design principles, algorithms, data structures, and multithreading concepts
- Understanding of object oriented design and programming skills, including the use of design patterns
- Understanding of cloud development platforms such as Azure or AWS
- Understanding of security concepts such as encryption, certificates, and key management
- Understanding of networking protocols and concepts (http, tcp, websocket)
- Understanding of best practices in software engineering
- Understanding of Agile development methodologies and concepts
- Strong problem-solving and software debugging skills
As an Intern, the incumbent would be working on product or technology groups with less complexity for design, development, testing or sustaining engineering responsibilities. They have to study literature, compare designs, and submit systematic report to conclude the assignments. Plan their activities to achieve project timelines and deliverables. These Intern would be working for varied projects or exploration activities at Eaton India Innovation Centre.
Hires will be placed across to either product groups or to technology groups
- Perform engineering assignments, understand products & technologies, and test & specification projects.
- Drives result for self & team. Should be tech-savvy.
- Utilize engineering concepts and logical conclusions for assignments
- Benchmark the available data, facts, and technology in a given assignment to suggest potential improvements in technology or products
- Ensure regular review with mentors and managers to show progress and assess the direction of intern assignments.
- Maintain credible communication practice with team, mentors, and manager.
- Learning agility to understand & assimilate varied technologies & product knowledge.
- Submit the detailed report of the research/work at the time of completion of the intern assignment