Eaton Off Campus Freshers Recruitment
About Company: Eaton’s mission is to improve the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. We provide sustainable solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power – more safely, more efficiently and more reliably. Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours. Eaton’s 2020 revenues were $17.9 billion, and we sell products to customers in more than 175 countries. We have approximately 85,000 employees.
Job Profile: Associate Engineer – Campus
Job Type: Full time
Work Location: Pune
Salary: Not Disclosed
Experience Required: Freshers
- Executes in accordance with divisional standards and develops detailed engineering documentation including 3D models, drawings, concepts in collaboration with senior and lead engineers from Panelboards and Switchboard Product line.
- Further, works closely with global teams for technical deliverables on assigned activities & should contribute in product development & technology innovations.
- Coordinate with other Electrical Change Management and NPI team for successful execution of projects.
- Understands product requirements of Low Voltage Panelboards & Switchboards products in terms of application, design considerations, working principals, complex system interactions.
- 3D modelling & drafting along with design activities including conceptual design, Design Optimization, Product Cost analysis, Prototype Building and Validation through Testing of LV circuit protection products (ANSI /UL, IEC, CSA).
- Develop/modify 3D models, drawing & BOM of Switchboard & panelboard componenent/assemblies
- Create and execute Engineering Change Requests/Notices, and enter into the ERP system
- Support value engineering and cost out, competitive benchmarking, teardown, should costing exercises
- Collaborate with diverse cross-functional teams at global level spread across multiple locations.
- Able to identify an issue, propose a solution and review with necessary engineering team (COE, R&D, Quality, etc.) for final approval.
- Able to convert verbal explanation into an Engineering Drawing
Education level required
- BE MechanicaL, 0-1 Years of experience in mechanical layout design or drafting
Apply Before the link Expires for Eaton Off Campus Freshers Recruitment.