Top MNC's like Tech Mahindra, Amazon, Philips and Zensar are Hiring Freshers via AMCAT!!! Register Now
Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Off Campus Drive Details:
About Company: Edelweiss Tokio Life is the first of a new generation of Insurance companies, creating its Insurance solutions around a deep understanding of the diverse financial needs of the Indian consumer. As a part of its customer centric corporate philosophy, Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance has invested in understanding its potential customers; and based on this, developed a unique need-based selling approach designed to benefit consumers through all their life stages.
The company ensures that whatever the life insurance solution provided to the customer, it is best suited to his need. The company is a joint venture between Edelweiss, one of India’s leading diversified financial services companies, and Tokio Marine, one of the fastest-growing Life Insurance companies in Japan. Set up with a start-up capital of INR 550 Crore, Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance is dedicated to building a long-term sustainable business focused on a consumer-centric approach.
COMPANY – EDELWEISS TOKIO
Company Website : http://www.edelweisstokio.in/
Job Role: Data Scientist
Job Location: Mumbai
CTC – 3.5 LPA to 5LPA
· Use data analyses and statistical techniques to develop solutions to improve customer experience and to guide business decision making
· Identify predictors and causes of business-related problems and implement novel approaches related to forecasting and prediction
· Identify, develop, manage, and execute analyses to uncover areas of opportunity and present written business recommendations
· Collaborate with multiple teams as a leader of quantitative analysis and where you develop solutions that utilize the highest standards of analytical rigour and data integrity
· Analyze and solve business problems at their root
How to Apply for Edelweiss Tokio Life Insurance Off Campus Drive?
Click Here to DOWNLOAD CareerLabs Elev8 App & Apply NOW for WebMD Off Campus Drive Hiring!