Edureka Looking to Hire Freshers Details:
About The company:
“Dream Big! There Are No Limitations To How Good You Can Become Or How High You Can Rise Except The Limits You Put On Yourself.” – Brian Tracy.
Edureka! is an interactive, online learning platform. We offer live, instructor-led courses that cater mainly to working professionals who want to enhance their skills. Our customers say – that we truly meet their expectations…in fact we go beyond that…Exceptional Customer service, Awesome Learning Experience and Great Mentors…Even above that a top notch sales & customer service.
Edureka presents a great “Work From Home” full-time job opportunity to ‘freshers / College students’ who are passionate about their career and are excited to become an ace sales professional as an Associate Inside Sales Manager.
Website address: www.edureka.co
Job Location: Bangalore(Work from home due to Covid-19)
Desired Experience: 0-2 Years
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)/MCA/M.Sc.
Target Batch: 2019-2021
Salary: INR 2.4 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
– 0-2 Years’ experience in any software technologies, practice and processes.
– Passion to learn & explore new and emerging technologies like. (Bigdata, NoSQL, Mobile, Social, Cloud, Analytics’ etc.,)
– Passion to research/analyse and solve complex problems in software technologies, frameworks, and platforms.
– Innovate and transform complex topics/explanations to simple to follow methods/models.
– Engage with broad technical audience & Help them solve their code/theoretical problems.
– Solve Technical queries asked by the Learners
– Develop solutions to the commonly faced problems by Learners in terms of code, step by step guides.
– Develop expertise in the assigned technology and develop multiple course projects
– This is a SHIFT job. 15 days rotational shift.
– B.Tech/MCA/MSc (Computers) (From Reputed Institutes)
– Excellent Programming Skills.
– Excellent Verbal & Communication Skills.
– Excellent Aptitude & Reasoning Skills.
– Preferable Knowledge the Technology like Java / Java EE / Python / Scala / Hadoop / R / Cloud / Spark.
– Preferable Knowledge on Linux & Cloud (AWS)
Working hours: Shift based, US/UK shifts (15 days rotational shift)
Additional benefits (over and above CTC): Night shift allowance
– Group Discussion
– HR Screening
– Multiple virtual Rounds
Apply Before the link Expires using below steps
Apply Step 1- Register Here
Apply Step 2- Click here to Apply for Edureka Looking to Hire Freshers