eGovernments Foundation Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
About the Company:
eGov Foundation (https://egov.org.in) is a philanthropic mission to “Solve for Billion Indians” by enabling accessible, efficient & transparent public service delivery to all citizens in areas like sanitation, health, urban and public finance management. We are a collective of India’s brightest entrepreneurs, technologists and change makers. Our work is organised across four impact missions:
Job Profile: Project Coordinator – Intern
Company: eGovernments Foundation
Official Website: www.egovernments.org
Work Location: Odisha
CTC: ₹ 20,000 – ₹ 25,000 | Stipend per month
Experience Required: Fresher
Last Date To Apply: Thursday, 21 Jul, 2022
Drive Date: Sunday, 24th Jul, 2022
Drive Location: Remote (Online)
eGov foundation is planning to scale up its fecal sludge and septage management platform across all the 114 ULBs of Odisha in order to bring efficiency , transparency and speed in the delivery of fecal sludge management services to the citizens through an online interface. This is going to be a two phased rollout and it’s expected to start on July-22 and end by Feb-23. For this program eGov foundation is inviting motivated interns or freelancers who would be stationed in several districts of Odisha and drive the project roll out activities within the ULBs. They will act as project coordinators as part of the eGov Odisha Program Team and will report to the Program Manager based in Bangalore and Bhubaneswar
Eligibility Criteria for eGovernments Foundation Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Candidates with a diploma or a bachelor’s degree in engineering (civil or mechanical) would be preferred
- Candidates currently pursuing their Master’s in Urban Management or Planning may also apply
- Other degree holders with relevant experience may be considered
- This position will require traveling, hence only the candidates open to frequent short-term travel (3-5 days at a stretch) may apply
- Minimum commitment expected from candidates is around 3 months
- Candidates must be able to communicate in Hindi/English. Knowledge of local language i.e. Odisha is a plus
- Any kind of prior experience in sanitation , local or urban governance is a huge plus
Roles & Responsibilities for eGovernments Foundation Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Coordination of various project activities including but not limited to-
- Data collection and review from Municipal offices
- Training and handholding of ULB (i.e. Municipal) employees and answering their queries regarding working of the eGovs digital platform.
- Making sure that ULB (i.e. Municipal employees) start using the software to record the septage collection requests and tracking of the defined KPIs.
- Providing the daily and weekly status reports to the Program Head highlighting the progress and bottlenecks.
- Managing the relationships with municipal employees to increase their awareness around digital interventions for FSM.
- Frequent to and fro travel to ULBs from District headquarters, and to Bhubaneswar on the need basis.
- Approximately 15-20 Hrs of investment in a week (excluding travel) towards execution of various tasks assigned.
Compensation Details for eGovernments Foundation Off Campus Drive 2022:
- During internship, the stipend will be ₹ 20,000 to ₹ 25,000 per month
- Candidates will be working as interns for a tenure of 3 to 6 months.
Apply Before the link Expires for eGovernments Foundation Off Campus Drive 2022