Eka Off Campus Drive Details:
About the Company:
Eka is the global leader in providing Smart Commodity Management software solutions. Eka’s analytics-driven, end-to-end Commodity Management platform enables companies to efficiently and profitably meet the challenges of complex and volatile markets.
The company’s best-of-breed solutions manage commodity trading, enterprise risk, compliance, procurement, supply chain, operations, logistics, bulk handling, processing, and decision support. Eka partners with customers to accelerate growth, increase profitability, improve operational control, and manage risks and exposures.
Eka is a team of 315 staff with offices in the Americas, Asia, Australia, and EMEA, serving a rapidly growing global client base across multiple commodity segments.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Company Name: Eka Software Solutions
Official Website: eka1.com
Work Location: Bangalore
CTC: ₹ 5,00,000
Experience Required: Fresher (2020 to 2021)
Last Date To Apply: Tuesday, 05 Oct, 2021
Drive Date: Thursday, 7th Oct, 2021
Drive Location: Online
Eligibility Criteria for Eka Off Campus Drive:
- 2021 / 20 BE / BTech (All branches)
- Good pH score
- Good academic track record
Job Description for Eka Off Campus Drive:
- Design and development of software components based on requirements and application features based on technical design
- Based on the functional specifications and the high-level design, provides ongoing support in terms of fixing issues reported by clients as well as working on enhancements/change requests.
- Contribute to Software Estimation
- Create technical documents for the enhancements/change requests that are being developed.
- Perform root cause analysis and unit testing ensuring high quality of fixes
- Supporting clients across different geographies. (Willingness and flexibility to work as per client timings desirable.)
- Able to contribute towards the product stability by bringing new ideas and approach
- Good knowledge of review process and software development’s best practice
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Performance enhancements on web page load and execution
- Based on the candidate performance he/she will be assigned to Java or Angular project
Apply Before the link Expires for Eka Off Campus Drive.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Eka Off Campus Drive