Element5 Off Campus Freshers Hiring Details:
We are on a mission to transform the way post-acute care organizations work. Using AI and RPA, we’re automating complex and repetitive tasks, so teams can focus on better patient outcomes. In short, if post-acute teams are spending too much time on administrative work, Element5’s digital assistants can take over for them.
Job Profile: Software Engineer Trainee
Company Name: Element5
Work Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: Any Graduates
Job Requirements for Element5 Off Campus Freshers Hiring:
Element5 is looking for freshers to join our amazing team of RPA Engineers. We’re looking for someone who is enthusiastic about technologies like AI & RPA, to elevate our current suite of solutions. The right candidate comes with a passion to build world class products, enthusiasm about learning to write clean code and leave a mark in healthcare technology.
If you are looking for a place to kickstart your career to new heights and have the right foundation and attitude, we want to work with you.
Job Description for Element5 Off Campus Freshers Hiring:
- Put your name to a one-of-its kind product that is revolutionizing a niche segment in healthcare.
- Be a part of an aggressively growing organization with opportunities to learn new skills and sharpen existing ones.
- Join in a culture that truly believes “every idea has merit in it”, and bring your best innovation forward.
- Experience work with a network of global teams and experienced leaders in healthcare
- Get mentored by some of the industry’s best and brightest. Element5’s team is built of radical individuals with armoires of achievements.
- Experience the perks of working in an entrepreneurial environment and quickly grow your career trajectory.
- Above average industry grade pay, various perks and benefits to boot.
Eligibility Criteria for Element5 Off Campus Freshers Hiring:
- Expertise and skill, developing automation on UIPath
- An understanding of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and the ability to implement automated workflows
- Bring your mojo and a passion for engineering and building tangible products
- Enhanced curiosity. Always be thinking about newer ways to solve old problems
- The want to keep learning and building new skills
- Be a problem solver, and help us identify new ways to solve old problems
- A strong knowledge of coding basics. Knowledge of RPA bot development would be a plus.
- Qualification: Any degree works well for us.
- Work closely with the product team to help engineer the product vision roadmap with new features to market
- Work with technical teams to build automation solutions for customers
- Design, develop and deploy automation workflows based on the technical requirements specified by the product teams
- Work with customer success teams to ensure project delivery is on schedule
- Provide support during feature and release testing for quality assurance
- Bring new ideas to the table and constantly “rethink work”
Apply Before the link Expires for Element5 Off Campus Freshers Hiring.