eLitmus Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
eLitmus Off Campus Drive 2022 | eLitmus Hiring Freshers For Business Associate – Intern | BE/BTech
About you: You are someone who believes in charting your own destiny. You devour newspapers, feed on non-fiction books including ones written by business leaders for inspiration. You are much more than just a coordinator at events and have owned and delivered them (example: college fests).
Equally, you know that some of the legendary companies’ founders and their key team members had no prior experience and learned it along the way (Example – Flipkart , Reliance etc)
Job Profile : Business Associate – Intern
Company Name: eLitmus Evaluation Pvt Ltd
Official Website: www.elitmus.com
Work Location: Bangalore
CTC: ₹ 8,00,000
Experience Required: Fresher (2023)
Last Date To Apply: Wednesday, 29 Jun, 2022
Drive Date: Thursday, 30th Jun, 2022
Drive Location: Online
Why look at this opportunity?
After one year with eLitmus, you will have ample freedom to go out and contribute to business building unlike “Large companies” where you need to conform to a process and just be equivalent to a worker in a large assembly line. Equally, eLitmus has reached a critical mass in terms of number of users which it plans to leverage to enter new business areas. Though a small organization, we have functions covering them all – customer success, sales, marketing, technology, alliances et al.
eLitmus is a talent technology company. Some of the biggest names including Fortune 500s trust and use eLitmus across multiple geographies to assess and hire talent. This includes the largest IT consulting company, Asset management company, Antivirus company, Networking company etc.
We defined a complete talent assessment industry which resulted in scores of startups following us. Now we are looking at marrying careers with consumption (read consumer tech) so enter very exciting times. Equally, our eLitmus pH Test has remained one of the best predictors of On Job Performance. We want similarly to be the platform that discovers and promotes some of the nascent consumer tech brands.
In the journey of eLitmus 3.0 we have embarked upon, we need the right talent. When we say right, no we do not mean the top 1% of most intelligent folks. We believe intelligence is overrated and perseverance underrated. We are looking for talent who is high on initiative and believes in getting things done without any societal perception influencing them. Imagine 15 years back telling someone that you run a taxi service or food delivery business – they would have thought of you as a loser !! Well now, we want people like that to build new business verticals for eLitmus.
Who’s right for this job?
High on self-initiative, persistence and problem solver is what we seek. We want people who can make eLitmus great and in process become great themselves (in Hindu mythology Ram could succeed because of Hanuman and in-process became famous. Till date Hanuman has more temples than those of Ram)
And yes – Appreciate Einstein’s favourite quote that “genius is 99% perspiration and 1% inspiration” which was originally said by Edison (it means what you are born with contributes only 1% to success, 99% contribution is from hard work)
More about the role
Getting things done. Remember we operate in a VUCA world – Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity and Ambiguity. You will begin with a function – Customer Success or Sales or Operations. After a year you will have freedom to add multiple dimensions to your profile (example if you are in the customer success team, you could add sales responsibilities). And post two years we will look at you to build businesses.
- 2023 batch BE / B.Tech All branches
- Great extracurriculars / PORs / internships or other initiatives
- Great academics (Top 15%)
- Not rejected in the last 12 months for any role at eLitmus
- Round 1 might have questions like the below:
- If God granted you a wish wherein you could choose only one trait between intelligence and persistence, which will you choose and why?
- What is it you want to achieve from your next employment? (Please list three things )
- Any achievement of yours which makes you unique or any challenging thing you have done which make you most proud of? Tell us about the journey you took to achieve this uniqueness.
- What are the two habits you will like to pick up in the next 1 year or are in process of picking up? Tell us your plan or how you are going about achieving it?
- Round 2: Make a presentation on “Overview of McKinsey” which inspires an individual to pursue a career in McKinsey
- We recommend that you start preparing for it as soon as you apply because later you would get a less lead time
- Interview rounds: three
- Will include puzzle-solving
- If you do not know about McKinsey please spend at least 5 to 10 hours researching the company. We are a lot inspired by McKinsey and Amazon
Company spends considerable effort in training new interns / employees through direct mentoring. Candidates willing to commit to a minimum of 12 months of full-time employment post internship need only apply.
The CTC of 8 lakh includes Phantom Bonus stocks worth 2 lakh which is assured cash (not linked to stock price) and paid out over 3 years. Also, add a couple of million rupees for saved fees to an MBA institute !! And you would have learnt more with us :)
- Above mentioned CTC would be applicable post successful completion of internship on 31-Jul-2023.
- Due to the ongoing pandemic, the internship would be remote in the beginning and would be converted to in-premise once the company decides to do so.
- Gross Stipend during regular internship period would be as below:
- During remote internship: ₹ 20,000/month
- During in-premise internship: ₹ 29,000/month
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click here to Apply