Elsevier Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Details:
Elsevier is a Dutch academic publishing company specializing in scientific, technical, and medical content.
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech/BS
Experience Required: Freshers
Work location: Bangalore
BASIC FUNCTIONS: This entry-level position performs basic software development assignments within a specific software functional area or product line.
• BS Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience required
• Basic knowledge of software development methodologies (e.g., Agile, Waterfall).
• Basic knowledge of data manipulation languages.
• Basic understanding of data modeling principles.
• Knowledge of data storage subsystems.
• Knowledge of test-driven development.
• Ability and desire to learn new processes and technologies.
• Basic oral and written communications skills.
• Write and review portions of detailed specifications for the development of system components of simple complexity.
• Complete simple bug fixes.
• Under the guidance of senior-level engineers, successfully implement development processes, coding best practices and code reviews.
• Operate in various development environments (Agile, Waterfall, etc.) while collaborating with key stakeholders.
• Resolve basic technical issues as necessary.
• Keep abreast of new technology developments.
• All other duties as assigned.
Apply Before the link Expires for Elsevier Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring