Elucidata Off Campus Freshers Hiring Details:
Polly delivers ML-ready biomedical molecular data for accelerated drug discovery. Hosting a rich repository of more than 230,000 multi-omic datasets, Polly curates data semi-automatically, with over 50,000 datasets added each month.
We equip data-driven drug discovery teams with a code-first SaaS platform that integrates proprietary and public biomedical molecular data for ML applications. Inspired by the FAIR guidelines described by the NIH, Polly’s Data Lakes allow exclusive access to curated multi-omics data that is ready for ML workflows.
Company Name: Elucidata
Job Title: QA Engineer (Intern)
Job Location: Remote, New Delhi
Experience Required: Freshers
About the role: As a member of the Quality Assurance team, you will Interpret, build upon, and comply with company quality assurance standards, play a critical role in shipping out a stable release, identifying defects in the product, and timely log them. Intern role we are offering is for 6 months with chance of getting converted to FTE post performance evaluation at the end of the internship tenure. We are looking for someone interested in testing SaaS platforms and their applications over products and who has good problem-solving and analytical skills.
● Perform execution, analyze test results, report defects and drive issues to resolution using defect life cycle
● Able to write clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
● Work with cross-functional teams (product, engineering, design, and customer success) to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
● Effectively communicate and handle client interactions
● Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
● Able to assist other members of the QA Team in setting up an automation pipeline
Skills and qualifications required:
● Undergraduate in a technical discipline
● An ideal candidate is someone with a technical background who has moved to Software Quality Assurance
● Knowledge of software test life cycle activities
● Strong hold on identifying corner cases and test coverage
● Excellent interpersonal skills with strong verbal and written communication
● Prior work with Software Quality as a test engineer is helpful
● Background in biotechnology or similar fields will be a big plus
Benefits We Offer
● Competitive compensation including ESOPs
● Unlimited vacation and holiday time off
● Best-in-class health insurance and mental health benefits
● A remote-first work environment with the flexibility to work out of anywhere
● Structured learning program for growth
● The opportunity to be part of a dynamic team in a growing company
Apply Before the link Expires for Elucidata Off Campus Freshers Hiring.