EmbedUR Systems Off Campus Drive Details:
About Company: We help Network and Telecom equipment vendors and Broadband Service Providers to de-risk new product development and service deployment, in order to get to market faster by leveraging our embedded software expertise and networking IP. We specialize in Wi-Fi, Access and IoT platform enablement. With almost 200 engineers, half of them Wi-Fi experts, and one third DOCSIS experts, we are widely regarded as the go-to guys for help with Wi-Fi and Access platform integration, by leading enterprise and consumer equipment vendors.
Job Role: Software Engineer
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech
Salary: Rs 5 LPA
Total Vacancies: Not Disclosed
Last Date: 2 May 2022
Interview date: 4 May 2022
Work Location: Chennai
Eligibility Criteria for EmbedUR Systems Off Campus Drive:
- B.E / B.Tech (ECE, EEE, EIE, CSE, IT) from 2022 Batch
- Candidates must have 75% and above in academics (10th, 12th, B.E, B.Tech)
- Candidates must not have standing arrears
Job Description for EmbedUR Systems Off Campus Drive:
- Device Development : Savvy to code in C Language and quest to work in Networking and Wireless (Wi-fi IEEE 802.11), Home Gateways, IOT
- Testing : Manual, Automation, Functional, Regression, Performance Testing in Wireless Networking Domain.
Selection Procedure for EmbedUR Systems Off Campus Drive:
- Online Objective Test – (Logical, Analytical & Mathematical)
- Technical Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- Personal/ HR Interview
Candidates can apply for this position through online by the following link on or before 2 May 2022 and attend the Interview on 4 May 2022.
Venue of Interview :
Knowledge Institute of Technology,
Placement & III Cell,
KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.),
Salem – 637 504.
Important Dates :
- Last date for the online application : 2 May 2022
- Date of Interview : 4 May 2022
Procedure for participation in Recruitment Drive :
- No registration fees
- Eligible candidates can register in our Google form
- The candidates will receive the confirmation mail with drive link on 3 May 2022
- Objective test, Technical GD, Technical Interview, will be conducted on online and physical mode.