Emerson Electric Looking To Hire Freshers Details:
About Company: Emerson Electric Co. is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Ferguson, Missouri. The Fortune 500 company manufactures products and provides engineering services for industrial, commercial, and consumer markets. Emerson has approximately 86,700 employees and 170 manufacturing locations
Official Website: www.emerson.com
Job Profile: Control Engineer
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Noida
Experience Required: 0-3 years
- Engineer will be directly responsible for Power Plant controls engineering for renewable energy i.e. Solar, Wind, Microgrid projects
- Engage in understanding the engineering drawings to prepare and study technical data, Specification requirements for renewable energy (Solar, Wind, Hybrid) power plants.
- Engage in Controls application engineering and testing phases of renewable energy including Solar, BESS, Wind power design projects
- Knowledge and experience with IEC-61131 programming, testing, and commissioning for energy storage and solar/wind power plant commercial operation
- Should have experience with a variety of equipment and devices used in the renewable power plant including inverters, transformers, capacitor banks, Trackers, Wind turbines etc.
- Should have experience/knowledge in Electrical controls/Power management system
- Engage in Customer Demos/FAT/DRM and commissioning activities.
Primary Duties and Accountabilities:
- Perform detailed engineering activities to deliver as per customer requirements
- Design, Implementation of Power Plant controls and protection systems
- Process simulation & testing
- Pre-FAT, FAT & clean-up after FAT
- I/O database preparation
- Knowledge of Solar PV products, PV Process and Electronic Market
- Electrical, Electrical and Electronics engineering, controls engineering, Power systems and/or experience with energy storage, PV systems, microgrids, or other integrated DC/AC electrical systems
- Minimum 0 to 3 years of experience in Renewable Solar, Wind, BESS Power Plant project C&I and/or Green Hydrogen plant engineering and design.
- Candidate should be versed with Renewable (Solar, Wind) Power Generation components like Inverter stations, string Monitoring boxes, PV Modules, battery chargers, Trackers, Met Stations etc.
- Able to work in a team and Willing to travel India and abroad.
- Troubleshooting, priority setting, problem-solving, decision-making, and planning skills
- Excellent language and communication skills, both verbal and written required
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to queries from groups of managers, clients and customers
- Ability to interface with vendors & Sub-contractors
- Proficiency with ISA and SAMA logic symbols, Process & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs), electrical SLD’s, hydraulic schematics
- Experience with designing and implementing control system configuration changes.
- Working Knowledge on MATLAB, ETAP
- Proficiency with one or more control system platforms (e.g. Emerson Ovation, ABB Pro Control / Bailey INFI 90, Siemens T3000 / TXP, Siemens S7 etc.)
- Hardware design and commissioning
- Controls engineering of Hydrogen Generation/Electrolyser controls
- Datalinks (Modbus RTU/TCP-IP, ELC, Profibus, OPC, DNP3)
- Programming Knowledge of C++
Apply Before the link Expires for Emerson Electric Looking To Hire Freshers.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply