Emerson Electric Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
Emerson Electric Co. is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Ferguson, Missouri. The Fortune 500 company manufactures products and provides engineering services for industrial, commercial, and consumer markets. Emerson has approximately 86,700 employees and 170 manufacturing locations.
Job Profile: Trainee Engineer DD Development
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech
Experience Required: 0 – 3 years
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Pune
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient Device Descriptor code (DD) in compliance with coding standards and technical design
- Understand the design and code of the developed Device Descriptor
- Reverse engineering, troubleshooting, debugging and upgrading existing DDs.
- Develop Proofs-of-Concept, and prototypes and conduct a feasibility analysis for new concepts/technologies of Device Descriptors.
- Assume additional roles and responsibilities as required and be able to work with minimal support
- Bachelor of Instrumentation, Electronics discipline.
- 0 – 3 years of experience in developing commercial software products
- Strong in programming languages such as C/Embedded C
- Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Quick and enthusiastic learner and a team player
- Demonstrate ability to work in a complex team structure, including distributed (I.e. global) teams.
- Familiarity with Industrial protocol like HART and Fieldbus Foundation.
Apply Before the link Expires for Emerson Electric Off Campus Drive 2023.