Emerson Freshers Recruitment 2023 Details:
Emerson Electric Co. is an American multinational corporation headquartered in Ferguson, Missouri. The Fortune 500 company manufactures products and provides engineering services for industrial, commercial, and consumer markets. Emerson has approximately 86,700 employees and 170 manufacturing locations
Job Profile: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location Noida(UP)
• System Deviation Report (SDR) testing for Ovation/Ovation Add-On patches.
• Monthly patch and weekly AV installation on Ovation test beds and performing Ovation basic.
• Functionality testing thereafter Creation & Deployment of Operating System Deployment (OSD) images.
• Filling of bulletin files for periodic activities
• Installation of Windows OS, drivers, and Microsoft patches (for Engineering Workstation)
• Configuration of DCS setup including Hardware (Controllers, Basic I/O modules etc.)
• Software – Ovation (Engineering Workstation, Base Station), Installation & configuration of Ovation add-ons: Ovation Process Historian (OPH), OPC, Anti-Virus etc.
• Participate in lab activities such as lab maintenance, controller wall mounting, hardware maintenance, network rack planning & dressing, tagging of Hardware equipment etc.
• Learn and mature knowledge on DCS and other Emerson products like-Ovation, OPH, OPC, ELC, APC, OSC, AV, TPNF etc.
• Referring the Technical Guide from crossroads during project execution • Continuous development of skill on DCS product components
• Enhancing test procedures of executed assignments as required.
• Testing Ovation releases and add-ons by following Test Cycle-Smoke, first pass, & regression testing.
• Regularly attending and actively participating in assigned project conference calls.
• Maintain product quality testing within agreed schedule.
• Basic knowledge of Testing life cycle • ISTQB certificate at Foundation level
• Basic knowledge on Virtualization
• Knowledge on scripting languages
• Knowledge of PC architecture and its network
• Knowledge of C/C++/C#/.NET
• Basic Knowledge of Process control systems
• Participated in activities such as maintenance, hardware mounting, hardware maintenance, network rack planning & dressing, tagging of hardware equipment, etc.
EDUCATION / TRAINING / EXPERIENCE:
• Basic knowledge of Testing life cycle
• Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Electronics/Electrical/Instrumentation/Power Engineering
• Strong computer skills.
• Able to work in a team.
• Self-motivation and to accept challenging assignments.
• Should have the creativity to apply knowledge in product validation and software testing.
Apply Before the link expires for Emerson Freshers Recruitment 2023.