Enerpac Tool Group Off Campus Freshers Recruitment Details:
About Company: Enerpac Tool Group is a premier industrial tools and services company serving a broad and diverse set of customers in more than 25 countries. The Company’s businesses are global leaders in high-pressure hydraulic tools, controlled force products, and solutions for precise positioning of heavy loads that help customers safely and reliably tackle some of the most challenging jobs around the world. The Company was founded in 1910 and is headquartered in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin.
Company Name: Enerpac Tool Group
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Profile: Intern -Oracle
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: BE/BTech/BCA/MCA/ME/MTech
- Working closely with Enerpac’s Cloud Commerce Development team members to learn React JS and Oracle commerce platform.
- Creating and/or translating high-level business requirements into both functional and technical specification documents following Agile Methodology.
- Working with Visual Studio or any equivalent IDE environment with exposure of GitHub repository.
- Taking existing functional and technical specification documents and help in designing, developing, testing and implementing web applications.
- Programming and support of existing applications built in Oracle Customer CX and Oracle ERP.
- Troubleshooting application related technical issues and errors.
- Experience interpreting technical specifications and create solutions.
- Supporting end-users with on-going support issues.
- Provide unit and integration testing scripts and assisting in the testing.
- Pursuing Final Semester of B.E or MCA, or Freshers who just completed B.E or MCA
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Experience/Exposure to various programming languages.
- Self-motivated and result oriented.
- Good communication skills and ability to interact with various teams and leaders.
- Strong problem-solving abilities.
- Good time-management, interpersonal skills
Apply Before the link Expires for Enerpac Tool Group Off Campus Freshers Recruitment