Enlighten Operational Off Campus Freshers Recruitment Details:
We are a global operational excellence firm helping businesses to achieve high performance through engaged people and greater visibility of their operations. We provide the transparency that give companies around the world greater insight to be able to unlock the true potential in their people, processes, and performance.
Our unique approach combines proven behavioral science to change, technology and management methodologies to deliver transformational impact, which drives value.
Job Profile: Junior Developer
Company Name: Enlighten Operational Excellence
Work Location: India
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: BE/BTech/BCA/MCA/ME/MTech
A group of talented, dedicated, hardworking professionals that have given our heart and soul into making Enlighten a success. Our mission is to provide world-class operational optimization services and software to administrative operations and contact centres, while simultaneously building a company that is both an “employer of choice” and financially rewarding to shareholders and employees alike. We believe that “high performance” hails from exceptional management behaviour fuelled on solutions that are imaginative, proactive, and enlightening.
- Excited about getting the job done and knowing that your work is critical to the success of
- your team, and your company
- A natural and excellent communicator
- Excited about creating from the ground up
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Able to allocate time efficiently; handle multiple demands and competing priorities
- You have strong problem-solving skills and analytical ability
We seek those who recently finished an Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related and want to use their software skills in a growing company with an extensive client base. These permanent positions are an ideal starting point in the career of a young developer.
What’s in it for you?
- The chance to broaden and deepen your technical skills
- The opportunity to be part of something big where integrity matters and success inspires
- The opportunity to help drive the development of Enlighten’s software product
- Your work will have high impact on our clients
- The autonomy to make impactful decisions
- Work/life balance, with a family friendly environment, work from home options and flexible
- With global offices around the world, you’ll be part of an intelligent, diverse, and
- collaborative team
- You’ll join a stable, growing company with long term staff retention & extremely low
Minimum Experience: Little to no experience necessary! This is a foot-in-the-door role for candidates with the right qualifications, aptitude and attitude.
You will be responsible for:
The main nature of work will be the evolution of our existing Web-UI (front-end). Whilst the bulk of this role is concentrated on front-end coding, some back-end awareness will be necessary from time to time.
- HTML5, CSS3
- Web security
- Automated regression/unit testing
- Software engineering processes and practices including task and bug tracking systems
- such as JIRA
- Modern software tools and processes including version control and CI/CD pipelines.
Apply Before the link Expires for Enlighten Operational Off Campus Freshers Recruitment.