Envestnet Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
Envestnet is transforming the way financial advice is delivered through an ecosystem of technology, solutions and intelligence. By establishing the connections between people’s daily financial decisions and long-term financial goals, Envestnet empowers them to make better sense of their finances and live an Intelligent Financial Life™. With $5T in platform assets – approximately 106,000 advisors, 16 of the 20 largest U.S. banks, 47 of the 50 largest wealth management and brokerage firms, more than 500 of the largest RIAs, and thousands of companies, depend on Envestnet technology and services to help drive better outcomes for their businesses and for their clients.
Job Profile: Associate Operations Analyst
Degree Required: M.A/M.Com/MBA
Experience Required: 0 – 1 year
Batch Eigible: 2022 Passed out
CTC: Best in Industry
Work Location: Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
About the job
Top MNC's like Tech Mahindra, Amazon, Philips and Zensar are Hiring Freshers via AMCAT!!! Register Now
• Do basic research and reconcile custodian cash and position balances.
• Review of errors and fix the errors.
• Post entries into portfolio accounting system based on exception findings.
• Format and validate multiple sources of data using available tools
• Upload and reconcile Account Performance Data.
• Be part of functional testing/quality check activities as and when needed.
• Ensure that Service Level Agreements with clients are maintained under all circumstances.
• Assist in implementing best practices to enhance the quality of service offered to clients.
• Collaborate well with other team members in both India and US offices.
• Assist in maintaining statistics of work performed for MIS reporting.
• Contribute towards maintaining a library of reference material needed to ensure accuracy in work performed.
• Take advantage of organizational training on domain and technical skills for continuous improvement.
• Assist with other work processing or any other tasks as needed.
Role Holder Profile
• MA Economics/MCom/ MBA – Finance graduates with excellent academic background.
• Candidates with 0 to 1 year experience would be preferable.
• Intermediary skills in excel & other office applications. Basic knowledge of SQL will be an added advantage
• Attention to detail.
• Good oral as well as written communication skills.
• Strong analytical and logical thinking capabilities.
• Should possess an academic background in Finance/Commerce.
Apply Before the link Expires for Envestnet Off Campus Drive 2023.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Envestnet Off Campus Drive 2023