All that you need to know about Junior Software Engineer/Junior Systems Engineer
Taking the first step in your career is a big decision. It should offer you exposure and opportunities that will help shape your path ahead. At EPAM, we are FLIPPING THE SCRIPT on how software engineering roles are traditionally designed, into something more exciting and rewarding!
Our specially designed program for fresh graduate engineers provides challenging projects with the world’s leading companies, learning opportunities to support future career aspirations and guidance of expert colleagues as mentors who will elevate your thinking. Every technology solution we design here represents ‘engineering excellence’ and it takes exceptional talent to deliver what we do.
As part of our commitment to continuously providing growth opportunities to our engineers, we work with over 200 learning and assessment experts across the globe and partner with more than 900 subject matter experts at EPAM.
So, do you think you have it in you to Engineer the Future with us? Then, FLIP THE SCRIPT with EPAM!
EPAM’s Flip the Script Challenge brings you an opportunity to experience EPAM’s engineering excellence culture firsthand. Through our intense 3-month long Campus Engagement program, we help graduate engineers make a successful transformation journey from students to professionals who are ready to take on challenging client projects. Through this hiring challenge, you get a fast-track route to secure an interview with one of the leading engineering companies in the world, for a diverse array of full-time roles.
- Graduation Year: 2020, 2021, 2022
- Educational Qualification: B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech (CSE/IT/ECE/ Any Computer Science Stream only)
- Academic Scores: Minimum 60% throughout
- Joining Month: January 2023
- CTC Offered: INR 6 LPA + Standard Benefits
- Job Location: Hyderabad, Pune, Bengaluru, Gurugram, Chennai or any of the EPAM India offices
- Training Location: Hyderabad for 3 months
Online Quiz Round:
- The quiz will be open for all registered and eligible engineers.
- Multiple-choice questions based on OOPS, DBMS, SQL, and Java will be asked in this round.
- This challenge will be open for 8 hours only and must be completed in one sitting.
- The quiz will be accessible from 12 Noon, 29th August 2022.
Online Coding Round:
- Shortlisted engineers from the online quiz round will undergo an online coding challenge.
- The coding challenge will be based on Algorithms, Data Structures, Object-Oriented Programming.
- You’ll be notified via email regarding the details of the coding challenge.
- This challenge will be open for 6 hours only and must be taken in one sitting.
- The challenge duration will be 120 minutes.
- Evaluation criteria would include but are not limited to, the test score, time taken to complete the challenge, quality of code, etc.
- Shortlisted candidates from the coding round will be interviewed by EPAM’s interview panel.
- These interviews will be conducted online (Microsoft Teams).
Rewards & Prizes:
- The shortlisted candidates from the coding round will win an interview opportunity with EPAM India.
- Full-time offered candidates will be compensated with INR 6 lakhs per annum + Standard Benefits.
Apply before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply