EPAM Off Campus Freshers Hiring Details:
Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts. EPAM is committed to providing our global team of 36,700+ EPAMers with inspiring careers from day one. EPAMers lead with passion and honesty and think creatively. Our people are the source of our success and we value collaboration, try to always understand our customers’ business, and strive for the highest standards of excellence.
Job Title: Junior Test Automation Engineer
Eligibility: 2020 & 2021 Graduates ONLY.
Education Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech (Any Branch), MCA and MSc. Computers Graduates, with minimum of 60% academic scores from grade X to highest graduation.
Experience : 0-12 Months with relevant trainings or work experience on Testing Tools using Java Selenium.
Job Location: Any of the EPAM India offices (Hyderabad/ Pune/ Bengaluru/ Chennai/ Gurugram)
Training Location: Hyderabad*
Hiring Process**: One round of online coding assessment, followed by Technical and HR interview (more details will be shared in further emails to the eligible candidates)
Salary/ CTC offered: 6 Lacs per annum + standard benefits
If selected & offered you will be assigned to Test Automation Practice***:
Online Coding Assessment Date: Wednesday, 03 Nov 2021
Joining Date : Dec’21 OR Jan’22
• Write, execute and maintain test automation scripts using Java/DOTNet/Python – Web/API/DB.
• Knowledge/Experience in Test case design using test design techniques.
• Knowledge of Defect Lifecycle
• Aware of Agile Methodologies and cermonies
• Knowledge in API Testing (Manual or Automated)
• Write, maintain and execute regression and sanity automation test suite – per build/on demand
- Trainings will be conducted for offered candidates for first 2 – 3 months at Hyd office, incase office is re-opened and lock-down is lifted due to covid-19, else online trainings will be over Microsoft teams. Further details will be shared with eligible students after selection and offer.
- All Eligible candidates will receive online coding assessment link on their registered email ID.
- Candidates who clear first round will receive further details on technical and HR round of interviews.
- All the selected & offered candidates will be allocated to Testing Practice, as a Junior Test Automation Engineer.
Registration Closes on 01 Nov 2021, Monday, 12:00PM IST.
Apply Before the link Expires for EPAM Off Campus Freshers Hiring.