Epiroc Mining India Freshers Recruitment 2022 Details:
About Company: Epiroc is a leading productivity partner for the mining, infrastructure and natural resources industries. With cutting-edge technology, Epiroc develops and produces innovative drill rigs, rock excavation and construction equipment, and provides world-class service and consumables. It is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden and has its manufacturing facilities in Sweden, United States, Canada, Australia, China, India, Japan and Germany and has 14000 passionate employees supporting and collaborating with customers in about 150 countries
Company name: Epiroc Mining India Ltd
Job Profile: Trainee Engineer
Experience Required: Freshers
Functional area: Research and Development
Degree Required: BE/BTech
Candidates will be hired as Management Trainee and after initial training period of 6 month they we will designated as Design Engineer
The Main Responsibilities will be:
- Work on concept design of Heavy Engineering products – Structures/Power train/Layout desigwith necessary guidance from senior colleagues.
- Work on 2D & 3D Modelling packages (Creo/Inventor/AutoCAD) for design & manufacturing drawings preparation.
- Work on PLM systems associated with engineering release processes & systems.
- Apply knowledge of Strength of materials & Material science to work on basic engineering calculations and material selection.
- Apply basic knowledge of manufacturing processes for drawing preparation.
- Following the design procedures, instructions and standards.
- Develop Basic Knowledge on Hydraulics & 3D Modelling packages during training and work on Routed systems.
- Ensure execution of tasks in strict compliance with operating procedures and delivery of defect free output.
- Understand the requirement and plan the work accordingly, ensuring on time delivery with maximum quality and optimized efficiency
- Maintain effective and timely communication with customers and stakeholders
- Reporting to the Manager/Project Leader in a timely and efficient manner
- Complying to company policies and follow company values and business code of practice
BE / BTech – EE, EEE branch – Reputed institute with minimum of 70% or 7.5 CGPA. No history of Backlogs
• Enthusiastic, positive minded and able to work well in an international client environment
• Good interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
• Self-starter and goal oriented
• Attention to details and strong inclination to learn
• Team player – open-minded and flexible
Location: This position is located in Bangalore, India.
In this recruitment process we review applications continuously. Welcome with your application as soon as possible, but no later than 25-06-2022.
Apply Before the link Expires for Epiroc Mining India Freshers Recruitment 2022