Ericsson Freshers Recruitment 2023 Details:
About the Company: At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and inspiration to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
Job Profile: Associate Engineer
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech
Experience Required: 1-2 Years
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Noida(UP)
About this opportunity
The Assistant Engineer – FO is typically assigned to work with service quality assurance front office activities in an operations organization.
What you will do?
The primary purpose is to take full responsibility for first level system fault restoration. The position is also responsible for configuration changes within the scope of work as delegated by work area responsible. Fault remedy requiring on site presence is dispatched to the field operation organization. The position responsible will be required:
- To work within well defined system support guidelines.
- To prioritize faults to meet SLA/WLA.
- To investigate faults/cause related to system/network problems.
- To participate in internal technical discussions in view to improve overall network performance and make recommendations wherever possible.
- To ensure correct working methodology.
- Implement system configuration changes as per given access rights.
- Authorized for raising TT to next level of support in consultation.
- Clearing of assigned Trouble Tickets.
- Raise Work Orders towards the Field Maintenance organization.
You will bring it!
- First-level service problem restoration in 24*7 shifts.
- To handle and analyze Trouble Tickets and recommend timely actions and solutions to Trouble Tickets with guidance or supervision, when vital.
- To handle and complete the Change Request in stipulated time frame.
- To Create WO to FM team when necessary.
- Raise TT towards Second level in consultation.
- Involved in upgrade/updates of live nodes if required.
- Rollout of New Feature as per MOP
- Ability to perform under time constrains depending upon the business requirements.
- Qualifications: Degree within Electrical Engineering/Telecommunication Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Years of experience: 1-2 years
Apply Before the link Expires for Ericsson Freshers Recruitment 2023