Ericsson Looking To Hire For Associate Engineer Details:
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
Official Website: www.ericsson.com
Job Profile: Associate Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
What happens once you apply?
About this opportunity
We are now looking for an MS Automated Operations Engineer to secure the coordination, support, management, and execution of 1st Level proactive and reactive maintenance activities to ensure that services provided to customers are continuously available and performed to Service Level.
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things!
- We believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible!
What you will do
- Delivery, implement the MS Broadcast Playout MSTOP processes to-ensure that services provided to our customers align to SLA performance levels and delivery expectations. Manage 1st Level Service Monitoring and Event Management
- Ensures the contribution and distribution of primarily live content is scheduled, received, recorded and transmitted as per requirements, following the MSTOP MS Broadcast Content Logistics process.
- Secure that distribution transmissions are being delivered to the Ericsson demarcation point as per SLA.
- Perform continuous resource and service status and performance monitoring to proactively detect possible failures and act upon them to ensure 1st level restoration and repair
You will bring
- Education: Bachelors of engineering or similar
- Passion for Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Analyzing skills
- Experience Applying Expertise & Technology
Apply before the link Expires for Ericsson Looking To Hire For Associate Engineer.