Ericsson Off Campus Freshers Hiring Details:
Why Join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and creativity to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
Company Name: Ericsson
Job Profile: Software Developer
Work Location: Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Pune, Bangalore
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: BE/BTech/BCA/MCA/ME/MTech
About this opportunity
We are now looking for a Java Developer at our organisation.
What you will do
Software Developer is responsible for implementation of the involved nodes as applicable from the following:
- Development of adaptations over Ericsson Wallet Platform (EWP).
- Understand technical requirements as specified in the Solution document.
- Proactive competence development of self in new solution areas & certification.
- Experience on Unit testing framework.
- Experience of delivering in Kubernetes environment. (Optional)
- Experience in development using Rosetta tools (Optional)
- Carrying out user acceptance test with customer.
You will bring
- Should have 0-2 years experience with one or more of the following competencies:
- Should have 70% & above throughout education
- Java Certification(Java Developer)
- Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Shell Scripting, Database, Versioning Tool, JIRA.
- Optional Skills: Good to have experience on agile framework, Experience of tools like Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker, Cloud Native, CI/ CD, Rosetta.
- Location- Noida, Gurgaon, Pune, Bangalore
Apply Before the link Expires for Ericsson Off Campus Freshers Hiring