Ernst & Young Off Campus Freshers Recruitment Details:
Ernst & Young Global Limited, trade name EY, is a British multinational professional services partnership headquartered in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world. Along with Deloitte, KPMG and PwC, it is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms.
Job Profile: AI/ML Intern
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Trivandrum
Developer(Intern) is responsible for development using development tools and programming languages under guidance of the module lead or technical lead.
- BE/BTech/MCA graduates with no arrears.
- Enthusiastic in learning new technologies and have right aptitude for innovation.
- Desire to have completed training on Python programming with machine learning concepts
- Good programming aptitude and logical and reasoning skills.
- Excellent computer skills – proficient in excel, PowerPoint, word and outlook.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Strong command on verbal and written English language.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop applications or automation programs based on guidance provided.
- Learn and develop solutions using AI ML technologies with Python, Azure machine learning components
- Contribute to unit testing of developed applications
- Create technical documentations
- Should have basic understanding and experience of Data science and Machine Learning projects using Python, R etc. Skills in Java/C are a splus
- Should developing solutions using python in AI/ML projects
- Should be able to develop solutions using cloud platforms such as Azure or AWS
- Should be able to learn container technology such as Docker and use in development
- Should be able to work with a multi culture global teams and team virtually
- Should be able to build strong relationship with project team members.
Apply Before the link Expires for Ernst & Young Off Campus Freshers Recruitment