Esper Hiring For Software Development Engineer Details:
About Esper: Esper is experiencing hyper growth! We’re the industry’s first DevOps SaaS platform designed to provide a simple, safe, and secure way for engineering and DevOps teams to release applications and manage smart Android devices. Our device infrastructure enables developer, mid-market orgs, and enterprise fleets of 100,000+ devices to deliver their software as a service. Esper has rapidly-growing global customer adoption among some of the world’s most innovative major brands in retail, hospitality, logistics, and healthcare.
In this role you will contribute to a critical and highly-visible function within the Esper business. You will be given the opportunity to autonomously deliver product features, write automation and improve security, scalability and stability of the platform. You will work with extraordinary talent to solve complex problems for both internal teams and external customers. If you’re excited to have a large impact on Esper and the device industry, you’ll find this role to be engaging, challenging, and full of opportunities to learn and grow.
Job Profile: Software Development Engineer (Cloud)
Company Name: Esper
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Experience Required: 1+ Yrs
Degree Required: BE/BTech/ME/MTech
Why this role is unique
- You’ll be responsible for end to end implementation and maintenance of the features, fixes and enhancements to the platform.
- Your contributions directly and immediately improve the experience of our customers
- You get to work on cutting edge technologies
- You’ll solve scalability problems that come with managing millions of devices
- Each project you take up will increase the scope of your impact on the platform
What You’ll Do
- Write high quality, stable and test driven software
- Actively reduce and keep a low bug count
- Write clear and structured documentation, release notes and RCAs
- Take ownership of the features, fixes and improvements to the the Esper Platform
- Constantly communicate with stakeholders to keep them apprised of the progress and/or blockers
- Work in an agile, high speed, collaborative startup environment to solve complex problems
What We’re Looking For
- 1-3 YOE
- Experience in using any SCM in day to day development e.g git, mercurial etc
- Experience in one or more modern programming languages e.g. go, python, nodejs, java etc
- Experience in using web frameworks like Express, Django, Flask etc
- Familiarity with object oriented programming and design patterns
- Hands on coding experience in delivering production quality software
- Familiarity with CI/CD workflows
- Knowledge of deployment processes being used in the team and/or organization
- Familiarity or experience in TDD or similar software development methodologies
- Experience working in a startup or startup like environment
- Hands on experience in deploying an application to production systems
- Experience in building automation workflows using modern devops tools and languages.
Apply Before the link Expires for Esper Hiring For Software Development Engineer.