Eurofins Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company, providing a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries, to make life and the environment safer, healthier and more sustainable. From the food you eat to the medicines you rely on, Eurofins works with the biggest companies in the world to ensure the products they supply are safe, their ingredients are authentic and labelling is accurate. Eurofins is a global leader in food, environmental, pharmaceutical and cosmetic product testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences and in the support of clinical studies.
Official Website: www.eurofins.com
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Experience Required: 0-2 years
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Bangalore
We are looking for a hands-on, detail-oriented and highly motivated data analyst to help create data-backed insights. The candidate should be comfortable interfacing with technology systems and be able to analyze data and gather actionable conclusions. Operating in a rapidly changing environment will require the candidate to be adept at dealing with ambiguous, new and challenging situations.
- Experience in C++ compliant languages such as C and Python.
- Proven knowledge of basic coding languages such as C++
- Knowledge of any one front-end development technology
- Good debugging skills.
- Demonstrated experience in writing clean code quickly.
- Experience in design and code inspections concepts.
- Experience in Python & Flask (Good to Have)
- Hands on any database skills like SQL/No-SQL. (Good to Have)
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s or Advanced degree in Math, Bioinformatics, Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline.
- 0 -2 years of IT experience as software engineer or equivalent
- Effective verbal & written communication skills
- Highly innovative, flexible and self-directed
- Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly.
- Ability to follow instructions and work in a team environment.
METHODOLOGY WE HAVE IN PLACE AND EXPECT TO BE USED:
- Scaled Agile, Lean, Kanban, Zero Defect development method
- Daily Stand-ups with other developers directly involved
- Scrum of Scrums, Innovation Sprints
- Continuous integration
- Automatic Build and Deployments
- Automated Unit & Functional Testing
- Follow Development guidelines and coding style
- Extensive focus on Static Code Analysis
PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL CRITERIA:
Eurofins has a strong focus on Performance Management system. This includes quarterly calibrations, half-yearly reviews and annual reviews. The KPIs shall be set and may vary slightly between projects. These will be clearly communicated, documented during the first 30 days of your joining.
- · Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- · Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- · Successful teamwork experience and demonstrated leadership abilities are required
- · Proven ability to transfer knowledge and stay aware of current trends and technical advancements
- · Ability to articulate and present different points of views on various technologies
Apply Before the link Expires for Eurofins Off Campus Drive 2023.