EY Freshers Off Campus Hiring Details:
About EY: At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Company Name: EY
Job ID: Requisition ID: 335565
Job Profile: Data Analytics_Intern 5
Work Location: Bangalore
Other locations: Primary Location Only
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Must be able to work closely with the Analytics teams and support them in data profiling, data transformation and analytics delivery.
- Acquiring expertise in EY’s suite of Helix tools within a short period of time.
- Having a strong focus on meeting tight delivery timelines.
- Design, review and rectify scripts and workflows, systems and processes to analyze client data Knowledge of auditing aspects good to have.
- Ability to correlate raw data to audit-related analytics
- Able to use available technology and tools effectively in the process of data transformation
- Bachelor / Masters in Computer Applications, Information Systems or related discipline from reputed institute.
- B.Com/M.Com, degree in Business, accounting, finance.
- Bachelor in Maths / Statistics from reputed institute.
- Data analytics certifications preferred
- 0-6 months of relevant experience in data transformation / ETL / related fields.
- Working knowledge of MS Excel and SQL; familiarity with data integration and visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Spotfire, Alteryx, ACL) though not mandatory, will be considered a plus.
- Audit domain knowledge, though not mandatory, will be considered a plus.
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication skills – Presentation and Soft Skills
- Being a quick learner and demonstrating adaptability to change.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Should be open to working in different time zones and travel on a need basis
- Should possess high standard of integrity and confidentiality
- Should be willing to and capable of delivering under tight timelines, basis the business needs.
Ideal candidate will:
- Master complex tasks, understand the implications of work performed while maintaining data quality and security.
- Be self-motived and continuously demonstrate an enthusiasm to learn.
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to team success, going beyond own tasks to help the team as a whole to succeed.
- Communicate messages clearly and confidently showing sincerity and approachability.
- Effectively anticipate and proactively address issues to ensure timely delivery of high-quality work.
Apply Before the link Expires for EY Freshers Off Campus Hiring.