EY Freshers Recruitment 2022:
About EY: As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
Official Website: www.ey.com
Job Profile: Analyst – IT Advisory
Experience Required: Freshers
Work Location: Bangalore
EY is looking for an Analyst in IT Advisory. An important part of your role will be to assist Seniors & Managers while actively participating within the client engagement.
Your key responsibilities
- Application development based on technical specs, process documentation
- Support design, build and test SAP application
Skills and attributes for success
- Analytical in nature and should be able to grasp new concepts very quickly
To qualify for the role you must have
- Full-time Graduate or Postgraduates from recognized universities in disciplines of Computer Science/ Information Technology/ ECE
- Good programming knowledge in any 1 language at least, preferably object-oriented programming
- No prior experience required
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Strong communication, facilitation, relationship-building, presentation and negotiation skills
- Flexible to travel and willing to relocate if necessary.
Apply Before the link Expires for EY Freshers Recruitment 2022