EY Looking to hire freshers Details:
Company Info: At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Job Profile – Project Coordinator
Work Location: Kochi
Experience Required: 0-4 year
Salary: Not Disclosed
We are looking for Associate -Project Coordinator who will be responsible for performing the activities related to project coordination. As a part of a team, you will coordinate with consistent, high-quality services to key stakeholders across verticals / business segments.
Your key responsibilities for EY Looking to hire freshers
- Experience in coordinating tasks between various teams.
- Experience in project coordination with strong organizational skills, would be required to support a PM on the following tasks;
- Basic Coordination of project meetings – produce, maintain and distribute meeting minutes, project documentation, updates
- Support PM with the project execution, including inputting project schedules, track status and adjustments, and ensure all milestones, actions and deadlines are met on-schedule.
- Follow up on action items with key stakeholders and task owners to ensure on-time project tasks
Skills and attributes required for EY Looking to hire freshers
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and oral
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills and structured thinking abilities
- Maintain/update all project related trackers e.g Project plan, Risk tracker, budget tracker etc.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Demonstrate an eye for detail
- Be flexible and willing to adjust responsibilities to align with developing business needs
To qualify for the EY Looking to hire freshers role, you must have
- Overall – 0 to 4 years of experience
- Graduate – Bachelor’s degree – Commerce, Science, Arts
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change
- Responsible for supporting PM with the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various projects.
- Contributes as an effective team member and takes accountability for deliverables
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Knowledge in Project Management concepts would be an added advantage.
Technologies and Tools
- Microsoft Excel, Word and PPT
- Microsoft Outlook
What we look for EY Looking to hire freshers
- Willingness to learn
- Time Management
- Listening Skills
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply link- Click Here to Apply