EY Off Campus Drive Hiring Details:
Company Name: At EY, you will have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we are counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Company Name: EY
Job Profile: CBS_RMS_Associate Analyst
Work Location: Kochi, Kerala, India
Requisition ID: 77103
Degree Required: Any Graduates
- Risk Management team at EY plays an important role in managing the internal risks of the firm associated with accepting a new client or an engagement or risks associated with any of our on-going audit / non audit engagement. Formed in 2007, the Risk Management team is growing rapidly (700+ team members) as a Center of Excellence for all standardized quality / compliance related activities that can be efficiently undertaken from Global Delivery Services location.
- The Associate Analyst within Risk Management Services (RMS), Conflicts team would be required to develop subject matter expertise on Risk Management domain.
- The individual will be interpreting Risk Management policies, determining required actions and making recommendations based on firm guidance, primarily focusing on mitigating Conflict of Interest issues.
- Other responsibilities include analyzing issues and diligently producing deliverables ensuring highest quality, as the work product is subject to review and scrutiny by outside regulators.
Key responsibilities (analytical/decision making):
- Develops comprehensive knowledge of EY Global / local conflict policies and is able to apply them to real situations as needed
- Assist in the identification of potential conflicts of interest through database research on client and counterparties involved in the new proposal
- Assist Supervisor/Manager in preparing the resolution and clearance of conflicts of interest issues
- Become proficient in understanding and using EY proprietary conflicts of interest databases; including, maintenance and update
- Facilitates and drives the process to completion by following up on requests from Risk Management Consultants and assisting the client serving team
- Understands key requirements of firm and regulators’ Risk Management rules and policies
- Performs initial review of submissions from client teams and evaluates completeness, accuracy and appropriateness of proposed transaction/requests
- Acts as a liaison between the client teams, other members of the Risk Management team
- Manages tasks and activities in a timely manner and is responsible for specific outcomes
- Uses analytical and project management methodology and tools
- Learn the firm structure, business strategies and service lines of the firm
- Builds a network of people within Risk Management and across the firm
Responsibilities, Qualifications, Certifications – External
Qualifications, certifications and education requirements:
- Post Graduate degree from a reputed college
- 0 – 1 year work experience (preferably in a research background). Fresher’s may be considered
- Strong interpersonal and excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must have good working knowledge of MS office
Knowledge, skills and experience requirements:
- Good analytical thinking / ability to take decisions.
- Good analytical skills with a logical mind-set.
- Strong data interpretations skills to analyze and document relevant findings.
- Highest standard of ethics, integrity, and values.
- Self-directed, adaptable to changes in the work environment/rules/directions.
- Must be flexible to work extra hours during peak volume period.
- Must be flexible to work on Public Holidays.
Apply Before the link Expires for EY Off Campus Drive Hiring.