EY Off Campus Details:
About Company: EY, formerly known as Ernst & Young Global Limited, is a multinational professional services network with headquarters in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world. Along with Deloitte, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers, it is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms
Job Profile: Trainee
Job Code: SaT_VME VME – Americas 2 Val_Trainee_Core
Work Location: Gurgaon
Other locations: Primary Location Only
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: Any Graduates
Job description for EY Off Campus Freshers
At EY, you will have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we are counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Analyst – Strategy and Transaction
Strategy and Transaction brings together nearly 13,000 people in more than 90 countries. We help businesses drive competitive advantage by proactively managing their capital agenda, which determines how they strategically raise, invest, preserve and optimize their capital. We work with a wide range of clients to help them make better and more informed decisions about how they strategically manage capital and transactions in an increasingly disrupted marketplace.
The GDS team in India
- Global Delivery Services (GDS) India plays a vital role in supporting EY’s various service lines and business operations across the world. It operates from 5 cities in India (Bangalore, Gurgaon, Trivandrum, Kochi and Chennai) with a workforce of over 10,000 people.
- The Global Delivery Service (GDS) is EY’s global client service delivery vehicle and is founded on an extended teaming model. With operations across the globe, GDS offers seamless services to 80 countries through its “high performing teams”.
- GDS India has won several Global HR awards for its people practices: ranked first in the “Dream Companies to Work”. For the sixth consecutive year, we’ve been ranked as the “Best Place to Work for” in the “Great Place to Work” survey.
GDS SaT team in India
- GDS SaT professionals work as an extended team to global SaT practices for various clients. They deliver insights, analytics and advice to our clients on strategies to raise, invest, preserve and optimize their capital.
GDS SaT offers you:
- First-hand knowledge on how the economic climate is changing
- Team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment
Competencies / Skills:
- Have working knowledge of MS office especially MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Word.
- Should have understanding on preparation of graphs and should be able to contribute in analyzing and presenting information
- Have an eye for detail
- Work within the set timelines and communicate deviations/updates to Project Lead and practice offices
- Should possess excellent written and oral communication skills
Education and Experience:
- MBA/PG Diploma (Finance)
- Bachelor’s in Commerce or Bachelor’s in Engineering.
Apply Before the link Expires for EY Off Campus Freshers.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for EY Off Campus Freshers