Finastra Freshers Recruitment 2023 Hiring Details:
Finastra is a financial software company headquartered in London, England. The company offers a portfolio of products and solutions to retail banking, transaction banking, lending, and treasury capital markets.
Company Name: Finastra
Job Position: Associate QA Engineer
Work Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
Salary: Not Disclosed
What will you contribute?
Reporting to the QA Manager, the Associate QA engineer creates and executes product test plans to ensure software products meet design specifications and product quality standards. Assists the Development team with process improvements to improve product quality.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables as an Associate QA Engineer will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Create test cases from product specifications.
- Executes test plans and test cases and compiles results.
- Sets up and maintains personal testing environments. May set up team testing environments.
- Assist in the review of software development processes to improve product quality.
- Tracks defects from detection to resolution and works with developers to reproduce and resolve defects.
- Communicates with stakeholders on product issues.
- Acquires and maintains knowledge of existing products, operations or systems.
- Reviews product documentation to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Provides support to stakeholders prior to release of software.
- Create and/or run SQL scripts to populate data and validate test results.
- Create and design test cases and maintain test library
- Design, develop, and maintain test scripts to be automated.
- Provide testing effort estimates for enhancements.
- 6 months – 2 years’ experience in software testing or related field.
- Experience in the software or financial or Banking industry preferred.
- Knowledge of market infrastructures (have worked or knowledge of SWIFT and/or SIX, Fed&Chips Services)
- STP Engine testing (ideally worked in transaction banking and/or payments gateways)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Linux applications.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills; effective customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently or within a team environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of quality assurance methods and techniques including the software development lifecycle.
- Effective planning and organizational skills, with an attention to detail.
- Effective analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to think ‘out of the box’ for process improvements.
- Ability to work with specialized software tools; effectively implement and evaluate new processes or plans.
- Ability to execute test plans and test scripts for commercial software applications, document expected results vs. actual results, and record software defects.
- Preferred knowledge of the Agile software development methodology
Would be ideal to have but not must have
- Experience with relational databases preferred (Databases (Ingres, Oracle, PostgreSQL))
- Hands on experience: DML commands with any listed databases
- Java (JVM, JRE) (hands on experience with Java applications)
- Preferred knowledge of automated testing software tools with ability to design and develop automated testing programs
- Performance testing.
Apply Before the link Expires for Finastra Freshers Recruitment 2023 Hiring