Finastra Off Campus Freshers Hiring Details:
About Company: At Finastra our purpose is to unlock the power of finance for everyone. We build and deliver innovative, next-generation technology on our open Fusion software architecture and cloud ecosystem. We’re one of the world’s largest FinTech’s working with over 9,000 customers, including 90 of the top 100 banks globally. Our scale and reach allow us to build long-lasting relationships that put our customers and their customers first.
Official Website: www.finastra.com
Job Profile: Associate QA Automation Engineer
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience Required: 0-1 year
What will you contribute?
Reporting to the Manager-QA, the Associate QA Automation Engineer will work closely with development engineering and product development teams to understand the performance and other non-functional requirements on projects. This position requires a highly motivated individual that is comfortable with rapid changes in direction and a fluid environment. The successful candidate should be detail-oriented, approachable, dependable, and reliable with good business sense and judgment. This position requires a self-starter with the ability to manage & prioritize multiple concurrent automation and performance testing projects.
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Your deliverables as a Associate QA Automation Engineer will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Deliver against performance engineering goals
- Execute Performance Engineering and Testing activities leveraging Agile methodology
- Create, re-factor, extend, and maintain performance test scripts.
- Help determine appropriate metrics to be gathered during performance testing and be responsible for analyzing and tracking against these performance testing metrics on an ongoing basis.
- Help determine appropriate benchmarks for performance and be responsible for analysis and tracking against these benchmarks.
- Design and implement performance, scalability, stability, and stress tests using industry standard tools, and custom solutions.
- Assist in driving the performance, scalability, and capacity testing strategy.
- Gather performance test requirements and create performance qualification plans.
- Collaborate with development and production support teams on identification of bottlenecks and performance tuning.
- Benchmark Production and Test Labs for base lining and ensure accuracy of test simulation
- Develop tools to simulate and monitor key performance metrics as needed.
- Understanding of impact of application design on performance.
- Work collaboratively across multiple teams to achieve results.
- Communicate test results vs. test schedule and test plans.
- 0 to 1 year of progressive technical experience in Development, design, performance engineering roles
- 0 to 1 year of practical experience in performance engineering (not just performance testing)
- 0 to 1 year of experience with load testing tools (Microsoft Visual Studio, JMeter, Load Runner, Storm Runner LoadUI, or equivalent) is a strong preference
- Experience working within a fast-paced Agile/SCRUM system is a strong preference
- Experience with source control and issue tracking systems.
- Experience with a Test Driven Development (TDD) / Behavior Driven Development (BDD) environment.
- Experience with large complex distributed transactional systems.
Apply Before the link Expires for Finastra Off Campus Freshers Hiring