Finastra Off Campus Freshers Recruitment Details:
Finastra is a financial software company headquartered in London, England. The company offers a portfolio of products and solutions to the retail banking, transaction banking, lending, and treasury capital markets.
Job Profile: QA Engineer
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA
Experience Required: 0-1 Year
Work Location: Trivendrum
What will you contribute for Finastra Off Campus Freshers Recruitment?
Reporting to the Manager , the QA Engineer will work closely with development engineering and product development teams to understand the performance and other non-functional requirements on projects. This position requires a highly motivated individual that is comfortable with rapid changes in direction and a fluid environment. The successful candidate should be detail-oriented, approachable, dependable, and reliable with good business sense and judgment. This position requires a self-starter with the ability to manage & prioritize multiple concurrent automation and performance testing projects.
Responsibilities & Deliverables for Finastra Off Campus Freshers Recruitment:
Your deliverables as a QA Engineer will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Deliver against performance engineering goals
- Execute Performance Engineering and Testing activities leveraging Agile methodology
- Create, re-factor, extend, and maintain performance test scripts.
- Help determine appropriate metrics to be gathered during performance testing and be responsible for analyzing and tracking against these performance testing metrics on an ongoing basis.
- Help determine appropriate benchmarks for performance and be responsible for analysis and tracking against these benchmarks.
- Design and implement performance, scalability, stability, and stress tests using industry standard tools, and custom solutions.
- Assist in driving the performance, scalability, and capacity testing strategy.
- Gather performance test requirements and create performance qualification plans.
- Collaborate with development and production support teams on identification of bottlenecks and performance tuning.
- Benchmark Production and Test Labs for base lining and ensure accuracy of test simulation
- Develop tools to simulate and monitor key performance metrics as needed.
- Understanding of impact of application design on performance.
- Work collaboratively across multiple teams to achieve results.
- Communicate test results vs. test schedule and test plans.
Required Experience for Finastra Off Campus Freshers Recruitment:
- [0-1] years of progressive technical experience in Development, design, performance engineering roles
- [0-1] years of practical experience in performance engineering (not just performance testing)
- [0-1] years of experience with testing tools
Apply before the link Expires for Finastra Off Campus Freshers Recruitment