FIS Off Campus Drive Hiring Details:
About Company: FIS is at the heart of the commerce and financial transactions that power the world’s economy. We are passionate about helping businesses and communities thrive by advancing the way the world pays, banks and invests, serving more than 20,000 clients and more than one million merchant locations in over 130 countries
Company Name: FIS
Job Profile: Associate Development Program (Full Time Hire)
Education Desired: Bachelor of Engineering
Experience Required: Fresher
Degree Required: BE/BTech/BCA/MCA/ME/MTech
Job Location – Gurgaon
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Performs a variety of basic/developmental tasks and activities that are appropriate for the IT function.
• Researches and analyzes appropriate information technology practices, processes and procedures.
• May also gain a high-level understanding of basic financial services/banking practices and processes.
• Attends appropriate training to gain knowledge and understanding of essential subject matter.
• Other related duties assigned as needed.
A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Basic knowledge of network and computing devices, operating systems, systems development and/or information systems architecture appropriate for IT function
• Demonstrates strong computer skills including a good working knowledge of MS Office
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Willingly seeks and shares relevant technical and/or industry knowledge and expertise with others
• Basic decision-making, problem-solving, team building and time management skills
• Ability to learn and utilize appropriate equipment, tools, software and methods
• Is resourceful and proactive in gathering information and learning new subject matter
• Additional skills, knowledge and experience may be required based on the type of functions performed
FIS JOB LEVEL DESCRIPTION
Entry level role. Works on problems of limited scope, following standard practices and procedures with detailed instruction on new work.
Apply Before the link Expires for FIS Off Campus Drive Hiring.