Fiserv Freshers Recruitment 2023 Hiring Details:
You deserve to do what you love, and love what you do – a career that works as hard for you as you do. At Fiserv, we are 44,000, #FISVProud innovators, delivering superior value for our clients through leading technology, targeted innovation and excellence in everything we do. You have choices – if you strive to be a part of a team driven to create with purpose, now is your chance to Find your Forward with Fiserv.
Company Name: Fiserv
Job Profile: Technology – Summer Intern
Work Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
Salary: Not Disclosed
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Progress towards completion of bachelor’s degree by December 2022 / May 2024 with demonstrated academic achievement
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 (3.5 or above preferred)
- Interest in learning and using emerging technologies (Mobile, payments, cloud computing, information security, and converging markets)
- Understanding of development processes and life cycles preferred (Waterfall and SCRUM/Agile)
- Must have advanced Excel and PowerPoint knowledge
- Strategic and creative thinking; distinguished written and oral communications skills
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization and not require future sponsorship
Desired Technical Qualifications, expertise not required:
Microsoft .NET • C# / C / C++ • ASP .NET • Java • Java Script • JCL • Oracle • Linux • PowerBi • ReactJS
Majors: A wide range of college majors are considered based on specific needs of department such as: Computer Science/Network Engineering, Engineering, Mathematics, MIS, and STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, or Math), but willing to train the right candidate.
- Our Summer Intern program offers hardworking college students an opportunity to go beyond the classroom to develop leadership skills and gain relevant hands-on experience working as part of a global support team with professionals across the enterprise.
- Additionally, interns will participate in scheduled activities throughout the summer, including sessions with Senior Leaders, site tours, volunteer opportunities, and other social events.
- Fiserv summer interns are in session from June 5, 2023 – August 11, 2023 and work approximately 40 hours per week. Job Description: Fiserv is currently looking for innovative and motivated Technology Interns to participate in the 10-week 2022 Summer Internship Program.
- Technology areas such as Application Development, Global & Cyber Security, Mobile Solutions, Network Engineering and Quality Assurance are offering internships; each will provide a training curriculum, mentoring, and on-the-job experiential learning.