Fiserv Off Campus Freshers Recruitment 2023 Details:
Fiserv, Inc. is an American multinational company headquartered in Brookfield, Wisconsin, that provides financial technology services to clients across the financial services sector, including banks, thrifts, credit unions, securities broker-dealers, mortgage, insurance, leasing and finance companies, and retailers.
Job Profile: Technology – Analyst Program
No more paying to get paid! Zuno by Foundit provides free of cost sign up and a variety of internships and jobs, so that you face no hassle in finding your dream internship or job! Click Here to Register for Free
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech
Experience Required: Freshers
CTC: Best in the Industry
Work Location: Chennai
Technology – Analyst Program:
- Recent graduates of a bachelor’s degree program in engineering
- Interest in learning and using emerging technologies (Mobile, payments, cloud computing, information security, and converging markets)
- Understanding of SDLC, development processes, and life cycles preferred (SCRUM/Agile and Waterfall)
- Must have sophisticated Excel and PowerPoint knowledge
- Strategic and creative thinking; distinguished written and verbal communications skills
- Strong resourcefulness; a self-starter with analytical skills, attention to detail, problem-solving, and decision-making abilities
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment and flexible to change priorities
- Military-Affiliated applicants encouraged to apply (Veterans, Military Spouses, and Guard/Reservists)
- Must possess unrestricted work authorization and not require future sponsorship Various Desired Technical Skills: Microsoft .NET C# ASP .NET Java Script JCL Oracle Linux Cobol
- Fiserv’s Technology Analyst Program is an early career development program where candidates experience two one-year assignments in a core functional technology role.
- Each assignment builds upon the other and together will provide a breadth of experience in the business world unique to you.
- We are looking for university graduates with drive, passion, and an evolving target for their careers.
- The best and brightest will be the support system of the firm’s future, a pipeline of top talent for positions in vital technology areas across the firm.
- As a part of the Technology Analyst Program, you will have the opportunity to participate in complicated projects that can have significant outcomes in the business while strengthening the skills fundamental to lead in the FinTech industry.
- Training curriculum, mentoring, on the job learning, and exposure to senior leadership will be offered in these entry-level opportunities to advance within our company upon completing the two-year program.
What you should know about us:
- Fiserv is a global fintech leader with 40,000-plus (and growing) associates proudly serving clients in more than 100 countries.
- As a FORTUNE™ 500 company, one of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, and a top scorer on Bloomberg’s Gender-Equality Index, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
Candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.