All that you need to know about Flipkart GRiD 4.0 – Software Development Challenge
GRiD is Flipkart’s Flagship Engineering Campus Challenge which provides you with the opportunity to apply your technical knowledge and skills, to compete and complete key challenges.
Now in its fourth edition, Flipkart GRiD becomes bigger & better, bringing real-world problem statements from the world of E-Commerce to the brightest engineering minds across the globe!
So are you ready to enter the GRiD?
Challenge Name: Flipkart GRiD 4.0 – Software Development Challenge
Company Name: Flipkart
Challenge type: #Hiring Challenge
Eligibility & Team Rules:
- This competition is open to students pursuing B.Tech/B.E./M.Tech/ or related Engineering Programs across ALL Engineering Colleges in India & US (Batch 2023, 2024, 2025 & 2026)
- Students must register in teams of 2 to 3 members
- The batch of 2022 is not eligible to participate in this competition
- The participating students can be from any specialization
- They should be full-time students from the same engineering college
- One person cannot be a member of more than one team
- Any deviation from the above will result in immediate disqualification of the entire team
The Software Development Track will have 2 to 3 elimination levels to test your technical, analytical, and ideation skills before the National Finale where the Finalists will get to present their solutions to the Panel of Domain Experts at Flipkart.
Level 1: E-Commerce & Tech Quiz
- All registered teams will have to take an online quiz
- Only the team leader will give the quiz
- All teams will be taking this quiz simultaneously during the quiz window
- Every team will be ranked on accuracy (score) and speed (finish time) i.e., if two teams have the same score, then the team that finished earlier will be ranked higher
- Participating teams will move on to the next level based on their performance in this assessment
- It will be based on E-Commerce Trivia (Reference: https://stories.flipkart.com) and Tech (Technology Awareness + Techstack & Computer Science Fundamentals)
Level 2: Submission of Proof of Concept with Demo Video and Code submission
- Shortlisted teams from level 1 will have to participate in level 2
- You’ll be given a problem statement according to the domain area of interest selected at the time of registration
- Teams will have access to only one problem statement that has been allocated to them
- You’ll be able to make submissions until the deadline for this level anytime during the challenge window
- The expectation in this level will be to submit the functional proof of concept along with the demo video and code submission
- Participating teams in this level will move on to the next level based on their performance
Level 3: The National Finale: In the final level of the GRiD, finalists will be invited to showcase their solutions to the panel of domain experts at Flipkart.
What’s at stake? – Rewards and Prizes:
Attractive prizes to be won along with the opportunity to be a part of the hiring process for Tech Internships & Full-Time Roles (Internship Stipend: INR 1,00,000 per month; SDE-1 Role Compensation: INR 32.57 LPA)
- Winners get EGVs worth INR 1,50,000*
- First Runners-Up Get EGVs worth INR 75,000*
- Top 50 teams (Level 1- Quiz) will get GRiD goodies
*For international participants, the prize value would be based on the currency conversion rate prevailing at the time of prize disbursement.
Certificate of merit will be provided to the following:
- Top 20 teams per college
- Level 1 qualifying teams
- Top teams who qualify for level 2 will get a chance to be a part of the hiring process for internship and full-time tech roles at Flipkart
- Teams who reach the finale get a PPI for a software tech role (internship/full time)
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply