Futureforce Off Campus Drive Hiring Details:
Futureforce is for college students wanting to experience life at Salesforce, one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies 5-years-running and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” 8-years-running. Futureforce offers a collaborative work environment, which fosters innovation, provides flexibility and most importantly is fun!
Job Profile: Associate Technical Support Engineer
Work Location : Hyderabad, Bangalore
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: BE/BTech/BCA/MCA/ME/MTech
Customer Success Group: Role Description:
- Assisting customers in solving their custom code, integration, and implementation of Salesforce products. This involves debugging, fixing, and ensuring issues are fully resolved.
- Designing and maintaining technical expertise in assigned areas of product functionality.
- Demonstrating outstanding analytical and problem-solving expertise.
- Providing feature explanation and Salesforce coding best practices.
- Handling customer expectations and the customer experience to enhance
- customer satisfaction.
- Actively maintaining and participating in job-related training activities.
- Superb Communication – Verbal and Written
- Salesforce ADM 201 Certification
- Super Badges in Salesforce Administrator/Developer etc
- Solid Grasp of HTML, XML, API, SQL
- C, C++, Java, RDBMS and OOPS concepts
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively
- Solid grasp of Internet technologies: firewalls, web servers, web proxy servers, etc.,
- BE/B.Tech degree with minimum 70% academic scores from Computer Science or from circuit branches background
- Willingness to work in flexible shift timings. Work hours can however change depending on
- Job Location: Bangalore and Hyderabad, India
- Working Hours: We operate 24×7 which can involve working during one of the below shifts (not limited to- shift timing can change).
Apply before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply