Gainsight Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Freshers Details:
At Gainsight, our mission is to be living proof you can win in business while being human-first. Our industry-leading platform helps companies of all sizes and industries build durable businesses. Gainsight offers a powerful set of customer success, product, and community engagement solutions that enable businesses to scale efficiently, create alignment, and have a holistic view of their customers—all of which help increase product adoption, prevent churn, and grow renewals and expansions. Our software is used by hundreds of companies, including nearly 200 publicly traded organizations and industry leaders such as GE Digital, SAP Concur, and Box. We have offices in the US, UK, Netherlands, Israel, Japan, and India.
Job Profile: Associate Technical Analyst – Intern
Work Location: Hyderabad, India
Job Type: Information Technology
Job Id: 2390
- Have knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts like inheritance, method overriding, and method overloading.
- Expert in problem-solving skills, Programming basics, and system knowledge.
- Basic Coding Skills (Java, Python, Ruby….etc)
- Basic Database Understanding of SQL Language like select, joins, rank, and date functions
- Basic API Knowledge would be a plus.
- Good interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills: an analytical mind and an eye for detail.
Apply Before the Link Expires for Gainsight Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Freshers
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Gainsight Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Freshers