Gainsight Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Details:
At Gainsight, our mission is to be living proof you can win in business while being human first. Our industry-leading platform helps companies of all sizes and industries achieve durable growth through customer-led growth strategies (Gainsight CS), product-led growth strategies (Gainsight PX), and community-led growth strategies (inSided). With Gainsight, it’s never been easier for customer success, product, and community engagement teams to scale efficiently, create alignment, and have a holistic view of their customers—all of which help increase product adoption, prevent churn, and grow customer communities. Our software is used by hundreds of companies, including nearly 200 publicly traded organizations and industry leaders such as GE Digital, SAP Concur, and Box.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer – DevOps (Common)
Company Name: Gainsight
Work Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: BE/BTech/MCA/ME/MTech
The DevOps team at Gainsight owns release engineering, configuration management, build and deploy automation, infrastructure provisioning , tool administration, developer productivity and internal tool development for efficient handling of aforementioned activities, process automation and environment maintenance.
- 0 to 1 year of experience in building applications/tools.
- AWS / Google Cloud Platform(GCP) or Similar Cloud Platforms Certification
- Very strong in one of the programming languages and good problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skills. An analytical mind and an eye for detail.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and organize and manage multiple priorities in a deadline-driven environment.
- Working experience with PostgreSQL, Mongo.
Good to have
- Exposure to any Python framework (E.g., Django, Flask, or Pyramid) and Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM).
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools (E.g. Jenkins/Hudson).
ResponsibilitiesWhat You’ll Do Here
- Own and proactively improve our core frameworks/tools/development processes.
- Make architecture and design decisions.
- Write exceptional code and fix any bugs along the way.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Work on integrations with existing tools that help in developer productivity improvement, automated code integration, build, test, release, and deployment process.
Apply Before the link Expires for Gainsight Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring.